Ummm I'm not feeling the MP. It's like MW3 turbo edition.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Ummm I'm not feeling the MP. It's like MW3 turbo edition.

User Info: manonfiya

manonfiya
4 years ago#21
Eh someone else please tell me it's not AS chaotic as MW3 -_-. Mannn....one of the prime reasons that game waa too fast (IMO) was that dumb @$$ spawn system *kill someone* "k were gonna spawn the victim in prime positioning to run 5 seconds and get the drop on his killer".

Funny cuz I remember then explicitly mentioning how much work they put into the spawn system in the IGN video....

User Info: TJ_UNLIMITED

TJ_UNLIMITED
4 years ago#22
Someone says they like the multiplayer, people line up to kiss ass and ask questions. Someone says they don't, and some people decide to attack/insult him for it rather than asking why.

Ok...
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D

User Info: sgr8

sgr8
4 years ago#23
I just sold my Black Ops 2 cos its even worse than MW3. This game is unplayable . The new maps are nice to look at but not nice to play. Glad I got 70$ for the game still (had paid 65$).

User Info: ShikariSLD

ShikariSLD
4 years ago#24
sgr8 posted...
I just sold my Black Ops 2 cos its even worse than MW3. This game is unplayable . The new maps are nice to look at but not nice to play. Glad I got 70$ for the game still (had paid 65$).

Are you really saying the game is unplayable before it's even been released to the public yet .___________.
http://i.imgur.com/N3xIW.jpg

User Info: manonfiya

manonfiya
4 years ago#25
ShikariSLD posted...
sgr8 posted...

Are you really saying the game is unplayable before it's even been released to the public yet .___________.

sgr8
User ID 6689278
Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
Account Created Saturday, November 10, 2012 4:15 AM
Last Visit Saturday, November 10, 2012 8:35 AM
Karma 0
Active Messages Posted 8

User Info: SoaD0031

SoaD0031
4 years ago#26
cwatz12 posted...
I fully agree that the map/game design is leaned far to heavily towards the ADD, retard child crowd.

I like multi-ranged combat, skilled gunplay, and the ability to plan my movement and such.

As disappointed as I am - and I already know I will not enjoy it as much as black ops - I still think I will have some fun with the game.

lol if you want skill you shouldn't be playing call of duty in the first place. Go play counter strike: global offensive if you want competitive game play. Aiming in call of duty is probably the easiest in any fps I have ever played.
PSN: SoaD_009

User Info: Acr_Bushmaster

Acr_Bushmaster
4 years ago#27
ShikariSLD posted...
sgr8 posted...

http://images.4chan.org/b/src/1352558156135.png
Religion changed the face of man, thou shalt not kill, we all are gone.
The seed of ignorance is born thou shalt not think, thou shalt conform.

User Info: nic1357

nic1357
4 years ago#28
super call of duty 9- arcade edition 2012

User Info: gideon2086

gideon2086
4 years ago#29
This thread just convinced me to buy halo instead. The reason I was so excited for this game is because black ops felt so much like cod4. Hated mw2 and I didn't even bother with mw3
Hi I'm Bob.

User Info: hawklight924

hawklight924
4 years ago#30
gideon2086 posted...
This thread just convinced me to buy halo instead. The reason I was so excited for this game is because black ops felt so much like cod4. Hated mw2 and I didn't even bother with mw3

Really? You're going to take the word of someone who may or may not have even played the game and is more than likely a troll considering 80% of the users on this board are. How about we all wait until the damn game even comes out...Jesus.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Ummm I'm not feeling the MP. It's like MW3 turbo edition.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived