Be honest which cod has been the most hyped?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Be honest which cod has been the most hyped?

User Info: Buddy_Dacote

Buddy_Dacote
4 years ago#21
MW2 was the only game I where actually bothered to run from the mail box after getting it so I could play it quicker..

User Info: ElGado

ElGado
4 years ago#22
MW2 was the most hyped.

User Info: nexigrams

nexigrams
4 years ago#23
MW3.

CoD XP, Mountain Dew and Doritos promotions. Literally = the most hype.
Have the gods taken leave of their wits?
http://i41.tinypic.com/mlo5sp.png

User Info: Baseballtitan

Baseballtitan
4 years ago#24
I agree with Mw2.
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone

User Info: Black_Hand_313

Black_Hand_313
4 years ago#25
Definitely MW2 - agree with the above poster who said people had very high hopes after the first one. Even with Black Ops 1 some people were like "meh, it's Treyarch". MW3...well anyone who watched gameplay before release knew it was a $60 expansion pack. Most people I know have gone off COD now.

User Info: ElGado

ElGado
4 years ago#26
Black_Hand_313 posted...
Definitely MW2 - agree with the above poster who said people had very high hopes after the first one. Even with Black Ops 1 some people were like "meh, it's Treyarch". MW3...well anyone who watched gameplay before release knew it was a $60 expansion pack. Most people I know have gone off COD now.

This ^

I had low expectations for BO but it landed up being one of the best CODs despite the graphical limitations.

User Info: _huh

_huh
4 years ago#27
MW3 by a landslide. Anyone remember the Call of Duty XP convention last year? I went to that; it sucked. All of th commercials for DewXP/Doritos XP

User Info: GamingAnt

GamingAnt
4 years ago#28
mw2 easily. It also lived up to the hype. Po-tah-toe.
Bobcats 2013 NBA Champs. Dynasty Incoming.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Be honest which cod has been the most hyped?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived