This whole ghost thing is out of hand, I might not get BO2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This whole ghost thing is out of hand, I might not get BO2

User Info: Akiba69

Akiba69
4 years ago#21
You could just play for fun until you hit 55 then carry that perk over so you always have it then play like a try hard.
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.

User Info: d3dsight

d3dsight
4 years ago#22
You don't unlock create-a-class until level 4. You unlock Ghost at level 55. This means you will have 50 levels (4-54) in which you cannot use Ghost. After that, you can spend a prestige token on Ghost, and you will literally never have to take it off.

50 levels of your entire Black Ops 2 career in which you cannot use Ghost. You aren't allowed to complain about this.

Edit: 50 levels + all prestige levels before 4 where you don't have create-a-class unlocked

User Info: SackBoi

SackBoi
4 years ago#23
Now I was asking if I could carry it over thanks I will carry it over now<3.
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.

User Info: beerhammer1

beerhammer1
4 years ago#24
I would encourage Ghost corner campers to not get this game because of this- do everyone a favor and stick to Blops 1 where you can snuggle up in a corner all you want!!

User Info: darealest47

darealest47
4 years ago#25
I just don't get it people were complaining about ghost in the blops 1 but when 3arc listens to y'all and make it less powerful you complain about it. You can never be satisfied I swear
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec

User Info: Mercyou

Mercyou
4 years ago#26
You do realize that you dont lose anything when you prestige... you have the option of getting your unlock tokens back, or keeping them
Alan Garner: I'm not supposed to be within two hundred feet of a school... or a Chuck E. Cheese.

User Info: Crack_Fox

Crack_Fox
4 years ago#27
ITT tc can't live without ghost and crys.
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.

User Info: Wolfox_king

Wolfox_king
4 years ago#28
WM_PMC posted...
If you need ghost to get a higher K/D, you're not very good. The fact that not having ghost will completely cripple you is hilarious. This is why I love the changes Treyarch has made to ghost.

This is exactly how I feel.
Back when I was OK at Black Ops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9VjJmX7o7s

User Info: theLongR0D

theLongR0D
4 years ago#29
RepublicanThug posted...
So if you hide in a corner to goto the bathroom or answer the door a red dot automatically pops up?

That seems kinda bogus

How old are you?

You can't hold it for 5 minutes???

User Info: VoodooDog

VoodooDog
4 years ago#30
If you play this game to be "good", im happy for you. I play to have fun (im not very good) and I hate being reduced to a red dot on the enemies radar and being blown up by a tube or grenade when I am somewhere no one can legitimately see me. Cheap or whatever, being invisible is how I enjoy playing. Gonna suck to get that 55.
when popularity fades, the truth will remain...
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This whole ghost thing is out of hand, I might not get BO2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived