anyone else NOT going to a midnight release?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. anyone else NOT going to a midnight release?

User Info: ZamboniGamer

ZamboniGamer
4 years ago#11
I'm not. The working world doesn't allow it. Instead I'll have it waiting for me on front door step when I come home from work tomorrow.

User Info: KarnRX78

KarnRX78
4 years ago#12
I've never gone to a midnight release, and I'm not going to start now. I'll get it as soon as my store opens later in the morning.

User Info: Rome218

Rome218
4 years ago#13
I'm still debating. I have been awake since 1 a.m, I am getting really tired. I really need to get my sleep schedule back.

Last week I bought Halo 4 at midnight, came home.. passed out. =D I have a feeling I may end up doing that again, especially if I drink beers. Some reason smoking my medicinal stuff makes me stay awake.

It's stronger than caffeine for me. I can stay awake for long periods of time as long as I do not stop smoking.

User Info: Metroidude477

Metroidude477
4 years ago#14
CrimsonDuelist posted...
i still do, but my video game store is not a chain, just a 2 stores in the whole city kind of deal, And they know me pretty well, and its only like 4mins away from my house, so at 12:05 ill be home and playing.

Do you by any chance live in Toronto? O_o
Click Here to take the Dumb Test.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#15
ZamboniGamer posted...
I'm not. The working world doesn't allow it. Instead I'll have it waiting for me on front door step when I come home from work tomorrow.

This.
Suck it, suck it dry!! --TheArcade
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. anyone else NOT going to a midnight release?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived