Emblem Issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Solstice_

Solstice_
4 years ago#1
Is anyone else having problems loading the emblem editor?

It won't load up so that i can customize it for about 3 hours now.

wtf...
No, no the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Tekken Tag 2/Black Ops/Skyrim

User Info: Solstice_

Solstice_
4 years ago#2
It's worst of an issue than i thought. Whenever i go into the emblem editor it just constantly tries to load. The only thing to do is press B. However after pressing B matchmaking is not possible, it simply tries to find a match and never does and when i go to back out of the search the game freezes. It forces me to shut down my console for a restart.

Very inconvenient.....AND i can't change my emblem anymore. What kind of garbage is this?!
No, no the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Tekken Tag 2/Black Ops/Skyrim

User Info: Black_Ops___

Black_Ops___
4 years ago#3
having the same issue right now, i want to remove my emblem from my player card but i cant even get that far, its just constantly loading, ive dashboarded about 9 times.

User Info: d3dsight

d3dsight
4 years ago#4
I only played around with it once, but I didn't have any problems. The game did freeze on me once when I was in the Local play menu.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived