I love how I can't go positive one game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I love how I can't go positive one game

User Info: joe-deli-jr

joe-deli-jr
4 years ago#11
im between 1.3 and 1.5 in other cods. this one im 0.64

not worried tho. it takes time to get use to the maps and gun play. i cant help it, i dont stop running and thats not very good when u dont know the maps
My keyboard skips letters and im tired of going back to correct the errors

User Info: LionHartZero

LionHartZero
4 years ago#12
Tidus6135 posted...
Yet I hold at the very least a 1.50 in every other game. Guess I just suck and it's not the game so proceed with the insults.

Man...I thought it was me. I don't know wtf is goin on... In every other CoD game I've had great K/Ds, but I can seem to figure out what's the problem with me and BO2. Not sure if the game is moving faster or what, but I can't seem to consistently go positive....

User Info: haterstotheleft

haterstotheleft
4 years ago#13
I can assure you that KDR is meaningless.

User Info: LionHartZero

LionHartZero
4 years ago#14
joe-deli-jr posted...

not worried tho. it takes time to get use to the maps and gun play. i cant help it, i dont stop running and thats not very good when u dont know the maps

VERY, VERY good point. Thats an issue for me as well. I have to learn to slow down and also take outside routes instead of taking a route thru the middle of the map since there seems to be endless hiding places on BO2 for people to pick ya off from

User Info: PS360gamer

PS360gamer
4 years ago#15
RXPK posted...
2.0 KDR or better to be considered good imho.

Way to MW, anything under 2 was not a good player.

I have a 2.29...I would say anything under a 1.00 K/D ratio isn't "good". As long as you're positive, then you're not "bad" in my eyes.
ps3/360
HAH

User Info: dammitdan57

dammitdan57
4 years ago#16
Quote:2.0 KDR or better to be considered good imho.

Way to MW, anything under 2 was not a good player.

@RXPK

Anything over 2.0 KDR to be considered a camper and not a team player during objective game modes imho.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10

User Info: Shura_Surplice

Shura_Surplice
4 years ago#17
XxViewAskewII posted...
pretty much the same here 1.79 KDR on blops and I'm barely hanging positive in this. EVERY SINGLE game I get killed by people hiding behind a barrel or in a corner. I really don't understand the " I don't know the map so let me camp and never move mentality"

This! a million times this!!

Stupid people!

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#18
Funny story TC, there were far less campers before all the brats got out of middle school this afternoon
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone

Shura_Surplice
4 years ago#19
LionHartZero posted...
joe-deli-jr posted...

VERY, VERY good point. Thats an issue for me as well. I have to learn to slow down and also take outside routes instead of taking a route thru the middle of the map since there seems to be endless hiding places on BO2 for people to pick ya off from

I don't think that's it, I was this bad at the beggining od Blops or MW3, heck even when Lag Compensation was a big problem I had a 2.04 KD, I have 1.31 and I go negative too often _

Shura_Surplice
4 years ago#20
Shura_Surplice posted...
LionHartZero posted...
joe-deli-jr posted...

I don't think that's it, I was this bad at the beggining od Blops or MW3, heck even when Lag Compensation was a big problem I had a 2.04 KD, I have 1.31 and I go negative too often _

I wasn't this bad*
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I love how I can't go positive one game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived