Do You Agree with The 4.3 Metacritic Rating?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do You Agree with The 4.3 Metacritic Rating?

User Info: SupremeArticle

SupremeArticle
4 years ago#41
UAV's have been here since the dark ages complaining about it now is like complaining about lag
i love my girl cedes aka hoohahxchz
http://i40.tinypic.com/2hgblp0.jpg

User Info: Mr_arizona

Mr_arizona
4 years ago#42
I agree with the small map ad spawn issues but I think those go hand and hand. The medium to large maps are much better but they do need to do away with spawns right behind you. Had a enemy spawn 10feet next to me at the same time. I ended up killing him before he took 2 steps.
http://i.imgur.com/HLzCM.gif

User Info: Hagan

Hagan
4 years ago#43
PastyPCNerd posted...
from the reviews, i've gathered that the game has:

- small, maze-like infinity ward maps, with a million entrance to any one part of the map
- no recoil
- extremely fast kills: just hold down fire, and strafe until 3 bullets find their target
- engine starting to show its age
- UAV whoring makes it easier for scrubs to get kills; UAV has no counter
- strategy has been removed, since everyone is always on the radar

many people were stating that this was just a remake of MW3. what does gFAQs think? this probably wouldn't be a good buy for a black ops fan, right?

most of this is true
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz - last video uploaded Blops II FFA game 11/13

User Info: TheManlyManatee

TheManlyManatee
4 years ago#44
Disagree wholeheartedly. Right now I give it a 7/10. I'm struggling in MP and the spawns/hit detection kind of irk me. If that gets fixed, and footsteps become a little more clear, this game would be an 8.5/10 for me.
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed III

User Info: Hyrulesaver123

Hyrulesaver123
4 years ago#45
The same things happened with MW3. BF trolls and general haters post really crappy reviews to lower the score. 9/10 of those people probably haven't even played the game and are taking it from other things they read.
Steam ID: FalsifyTheTruth; Currently Playing: Bordlerlands 2

User Info: outlawstar289

outlawstar289
4 years ago#46
I would give this game an 8.5/10

COD as a series is gettng old but this game was a good effort
IMPERIVM
GT: Commando GMC

User Info: lnknprk_45

lnknprk_45
4 years ago#47
There's no possible way you could agree with the 4.3. Even if you don't like the game there's just no way it can be seen as a 4.3. 4.3 is straight up trolling the review. I'm not saying it should a 9 minimum because it's not, I'm just saying a 4.3 is just an unreasonably low score for a game like this. The campaign alone should put it around 7.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do You Agree with The 4.3 Metacritic Rating?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived