WTF is the deal with not being able to use dragonfire at this location

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. WTF is the deal with not being able to use dragonfire at this location

User Info: Keyboard7

Keyboard7
4 years ago#1
OKay so i got one dragonfire streak deployed it, and thatone got destroyed, after about another 5 mins i got another dragonfire streak in the same match, i ran around the whole map (outside of buildings) AND IT WOULDNT LET ME USE MY STREAK FOR THE REST OF THE GAME. I'm so pissed i posted it on gamefaqs, has this happened to anyone else. I mean there shouldnt be glitchs with a 1500 point killstreak.
GT:Obizion

User Info: okazen

okazen
4 years ago#2
did you try at other area of the map, some area you cant deploy it if something is in the way. And what mode was it , how was your last dragonfire destroyed?

User Info: RUNwhenCOPScome

RUNwhenCOPScome
4 years ago#3
Sometimes it glitches and doesn't let you use it at all. Trust me I've got one in the first 20 secs of a dom game and it didn't let me use it at all. Now I'm using UAV, hunter killer and the lightning strike.
It puts the lotion on it's skin.

User Info: Crashes86

Crashes86
4 years ago#4
Omg I thought it was just me, I just ran around constantly trying to use it when finally it worked and I was standing in the open of all places hut oh well...

User Info: _henry14_

_henry14_
4 years ago#5
it happened to me earlier on meltdown. it repeatedly said that it couldn't be used in the location. what map was you on?
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v

User Info: Keyboard7

Keyboard7
4 years ago#6
meltdown
GT:Obizion

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
4 years ago#7
Happened to me on Nuketown, 3 times, same match >_>

Broken game is borken.
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"

User Info: ZeroV2

ZeroV2
4 years ago#8
Searched Dragonfire, found this, same thing with me
XBL GT: MisterAmazo
PSN: MisterAmazo

User Info: laidiesmann24

laidiesmann24
4 years ago#9
Yep. On Yemen.
Yeah. It's a known glitch. That one douchebag guy on Twitter already said they're working on a patch for it.
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. WTF is the deal with not being able to use dragonfire at this location

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived