Trying out some league play...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Trying out some league play...

User Info: ShinRaKnight

ShinRaKnight
4 years ago#31
I wasn't impressed by it.

I was hoping from a higher level of competitiveness and all I got was much of the same, people quitting the moment they start losing, or even worse when the host dashboards because he is getting smacked around.

Plus I thought it was advertised that it would match you up based on your division. So why am I a Gold level getting teamed up with a bunch of Bronze levels.

So that, and the fact that you can't complete challenges in it makes me not really care to play it.
GT- Abyssal Shift
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinRaKnight

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
4 years ago#32
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
I would just like to add that xJawz (the real, verified xjawz) just favorited my tweet of my stream... lmfao.

Wtf, why? Lol
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac

User Info: zxrax_alt_1

zxrax_alt_1
4 years ago#33
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
I would just like to add that xJawz (the real, verified xjawz) just favorited my tweet of my stream... lmfao.

Wtf, why? Lol

How should I know?

Or if you mean why did I add it, because xJawz is famous as f***.
Steam: zxrax || GT: v Raage
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD

zxrax_alt_1
4 years ago#34
JOEL GET ON I NEED YOU
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD

User Info: MindofGod

MindofGod
4 years ago#35
Bump for awesome gameplay!

zxrax_alt_1
4 years ago#36
Bump for awesome gameplay!

yeah buddy

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
4 years ago#37
Shiver me timbers! That stream was so HD my ISP called me up and was like "Hey, wtf are you doing to our servers?!" and I was all like "O_O"

But seriously.... how do you stand playing this game without Tacmask? I'd rage quit anytime a shock charge stopped me.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."

zxrax_alt_1
4 years ago#38
Shiver me timbers! That stream was so HD my ISP called me up and was like "Hey, wtf are you doing to our servers?!" and I was all like "O_O"

But seriously.... how do you stand playing this game without Tacmask? I'd rage quit anytime a shock charge stopped me.

Yeah I think I'm the only person who actually uses the custom quality settings instead of the ones xsplit gives me. I wasn't happy with xsplit's quality, so I was like "lol nope" and brought it up to max.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Trying out some league play...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived