The call of duty community is too immture for custom emblems.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. The call of duty community is too immture for custom emblems.

User Info: wishface

wishface
5 years ago#71
snakeyes01 posted...
You going this hard to report emblems LMFAO get a life

and the people that draw these dumbass images don't need to get a life?

User Info: Houndour

Houndour
5 years ago#72
wishface posted...
snakeyes01 posted...
You going this hard to report emblems LMFAO get a life

and the people that draw these dumbass images don't need to get a life?

How does freedom of creating anything constitute not having a life?
I LOVE METAL

User Info: atomicgrape247

atomicgrape247
5 years ago#73
The genitilia emblems don't bother me personally, but I can understand how they can offend some people. IMO if you make that your emblem your too immature to be playing the game in the first place. If you think about it, as a straight male wouldn't you want your emblem to be a female? I would think the only person that would have a dick as their emblem would be a female, or a sexuality confused male.

On the other hand I have no problem reporting a D-bag player with a racist emblem. They should make their swastikas with dicks. Because when it comes down to it, those people are the real dicks!

User Info: Loyal Royal

Loyal Royal
5 years ago#74
I don't get offended by any of them. I still report them as it's a mark of the immaturity and total "dick-ness" of the creator. Most make them purely to annoy/offend, and it's that mindset that irritates me with online gaming.

Xbox live in general was so much better when you needed a credit card to sign up and it wasn't half free/bundled into console packs. Sure, some spoilt kids would still slip the net but not half as many.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: Mannzis

Mannzis
5 years ago#75
This has been a semi-interesting back & forth, which ultimately has no end. It's the ancient debate of censorship vs. freedom of speech. Both have valid points. That being said, the people who draw sexual things and whatnot are just trying to get a reaction out of people, much in same way the TC wrote a post, and continued making inflammatory comments that he surely must have realized would get a strong reaction from people. Same kinda thing in my book.
You Live, You Die, You Rez.

User Info: Mannzis

Mannzis
5 years ago#76
And although I am neutral on the matter, drawing a penis has nothing to do with the person's sexuality. Humans have been drawing and sculpting penises for thousands of years. Assuming we aren't talking about people who are drawing them just to spur a reaction, people have used them as a symbol of power and male pride since the beginning of civilization.
You Live, You Die, You Rez.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. The call of duty community is too immture for custom emblems.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived