What is your drink of choice when you play?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What is your drink of choice when you play?

User Info: Kano33339

Kano33339
4 years ago#51
Usually coffee during the cooler times of the year. Water in the summertime when the weather gets so miserable that even looking outside dehydrates you. I seldom drink alcohol since it just makes me real lethargic and lazy, instead I just smoke a bowl before my gaming sessions on the weekends.
I'm the thought that never crossed my mind - disguised in the evident. Forever unredeemed.

User Info: jonno888

jonno888
4 years ago#52
An ice cold pint of chocolate milk.

I'm 24.
GT: Jonno12321

User Info: Kennymiester

Kennymiester
4 years ago#53
If I'm drinking, Heineken or PBR. Just hanging around, Organic (has to be Organic) Chocolate Milk or juice.
What it is.

User Info: RUNwhenCOPScome

RUNwhenCOPScome
4 years ago#54
I love GameFAQs. Drinking is COOL! But mention weed and it's, OH WE GOT A BADASS!
It puts the lotion on it's skin.

User Info: chizzaroid

chizzaroid
4 years ago#55
Usually the white or blue zero sugar rockstars. Or powerade zero.
GT: Chizzatron

User Info: SleepComa

SleepComa
4 years ago#56
Smoke hash oil on the skillet followed by some shots of Maker's Mark whiskey, lol this rarely happens...
I am no longer human

User Info: RUNwhenCOPScome

RUNwhenCOPScome
4 years ago#57
SleepComa posted...
Smoke hash oil on the skillet followed by some shots of Maker's Mark whiskey, lol this rarely happens...

Lol you gotta go get one of those little crack/meth pipes for that. Dude in the store always looks at you crazy when you get one of those.
It puts the lotion on it's skin.

User Info: Cursedsasuke176

Cursedsasuke176
4 years ago#58
SleepComa posted...

i like that first part :)

water, iced tea, rarely soda. not much of a drinker, if anything i play stoned much more often than drunk.
Just call me Thunder

User Info: Mahuri

Mahuri
4 years ago#59
Tea & Iced Tea , or Pepsi Max

User Info: CalmGiant

CalmGiant
4 years ago#60
when my hands do the button clickin', like to stay hydrated with some serious sports drink
Remember me? Football game at the airport?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What is your drink of choice when you play?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived