Worth buying just for Zombies?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Worth buying just for Zombies?

User Info: ODomm

ODomm
4 years ago#1
As of a few weeks ago, I was convinced I wasn't going to buy this game at all. Multiplayer was just too dry for me after 4 CoD games one after another and campaign was....

...Well anyway, would you say it is a good idea to buy this game just for Zombies? It looks to be the only part of the game that got some serious renovating and after a few videos, it looks pretty interesting in this game.

I've been saying it for a while now, but Treyarch needs to make a full zombies game, I'd actually buy that.

What is the verdict? Worth it for zombies alone?
Proud Audiophile

User Info: ty1098

ty1098
4 years ago#2
NO.
Or a movie where a disabled kid turns into a wookie and explodes saving the day? -Coontemptus

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#3
Not really.
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd

User Info: BlackOps06

BlackOps06
4 years ago#4
I don't think any of the Treyarch CoD games are worth it strictly for Zombies. This one is no exception. It can be a lot of fun, and you might get $60 of entertainment out of it (I know I probably will) but you might not.

User Info: Wasssup Now

Wasssup Now
4 years ago#5
As of now. No. I loved zombies in black ops reached 40+ online on most maps, which means hours of gameplay. Seems like they are trying to stay away from the whole reach a high round concept. I don't even know if you can check your high round anymore can you?

User Info: TheRisingSon

TheRisingSon
4 years ago#6
Zombies is better. Campaign is better. Multiplayer is better.

User Info: DougEInstructor

DougEInstructor
4 years ago#7
You think multiplayer is dry wait till you play zombies. There are plenty of other zombie games that are far better.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Worth buying just for Zombies?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived