your KD ratio?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
4 years ago#31
belieber posted...
maoriwarrior posted...
I love how these guys with really high KD's never post their GT.

http://gyazo.com/7b20f860baa70c437d3ffba2c64e616b.png?1353821088

your sig is broken :'(
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac

User Info: dankbud

dankbud
4 years ago#32
Cant be calculated since i have yet to be killled

User Info: lderivedx

lderivedx
4 years ago#33
Don't you mean X.999999...?

=D

I realize you're not serious, but being serious for a second, I don't think even X element of the extended reals would work.

I can't display my k/d as any kind of number. T.T
I bet you're one of those people who ruin my mainslaying by going -15 so stop saying that other people ruin gaming.-im r awful gt:i derive dx

User Info: Hanslought

Hanslought
4 years ago#34
I sense a lot of people posting here are not telling the truth.....

User Info: Cornbread4life

Cornbread4life
4 years ago#35
If you're talking about HCTD, then it's a 1.3.

If you're talking about anything else, it doesn't matter.
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live

User Info: raymanfan1

raymanfan1
4 years ago#36
I absolutely suck and i don't get why.
Yep.
in other news, it's 1.5 on CoD Vita.
Do others before they do you.

User Info: Bmvc1

Bmvc1
4 years ago#37
Last few CODs I have been over 2.50. This one I am at 1.99. Anyone who has over a 3.00 is playing with a party. No way you maintain that playing with randoms.

User Info: Gray_wolf1119

Gray_wolf1119
4 years ago#38

I main the assault shield, its actually in my top 5 weapons. lol. But you can see how that turned out. It was .67 but since ive gotten a bit more serious its slowly going up.
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org

User Info: fffez

fffez
4 years ago#39

that's only cause i ran out of monsters energy drink and i play on a 100dl/100ul connection which according to the rest of you mouthbreeders, gimps me severely. i also have been playing with one hand since i injured my right hand (my dominant hand mind you) singlehandedly saving a bunch of whales from sushi eaters masquerading as pirates off of the coast of gibraltar

i also play solo ground war
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

User Info: Cornbread4life

Cornbread4life
4 years ago#40
fffez posted...

that's only cause i ran out of monsters energy drink and i play on a 100dl/100ul connection which according to the rest of you mouthbreeders, gimps me severely. i also have been playing with one hand since i injured my right hand (my dominant hand mind you) singlehandedly saving a bunch of whales from sushi eaters masquerading as pirates off of the coast of gibraltar

i also play solo ground war

Just want to let you know the phrase is mouth breather, not breeder.
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived