your KD ratio?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fffez

fffez
5 years ago#41
From: Cornbread4life | Posted: 11/24/2012 10:24:13 PM | #040
fffez posted...

that's only cause i ran out of monsters energy drink and i play on a 100dl/100ul connection which according to the rest of you mouthbreeders, gimps me severely. i also have been playing with one hand since i injured my right hand (my dominant hand mind you) singlehandedly saving a bunch of whales from sushi eaters masquerading as pirates off of the coast of gibraltar

i also play solo ground war

Just want to let you know the phrase is mouth breather, not breeder.

no i meant mouth breeder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

User Info: Cornbread4life

Cornbread4life
5 years ago#42
fffez posted...
From: Cornbread4life | Posted: 11/24/2012 10:24:13 PM | #040
fffez posted...

that's only cause i ran out of monsters energy drink and i play on a 100dl/100ul connection which according to the rest of you mouthbreeders, gimps me severely. i also have been playing with one hand since i injured my right hand (my dominant hand mind you) singlehandedly saving a bunch of whales from sushi eaters masquerading as pirates off of the coast of gibraltar

i also play solo ground war

Just want to let you know the phrase is mouth breather, not breeder.

no i meant mouth breeder

That's a fish.
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live

User Info: ArtisticChic

ArtisticChic
5 years ago#43
I'm about 1.22 or so

GT: Jokr666 hahah if you really care xP its positive thats all i care about

besides i too play objectives/moshpit quite a bit :3 i care about winning in those games not getting a super high k/d
~Alexus~

User Info: fffez

fffez
5 years ago#44
From: Cornbread4life | Posted: 11/24/2012 10:25:46 PM | #042
That's a fish.

that's what you all you are to me

stinky

slimy

good for nothing

fishies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

User Info: aBloodOrange

aBloodOrange
5 years ago#45
Sitting around 1.65

For whatever reason I'm a lot worse at this game than I was with previous games (BO1 I was 2.77, MW3 2.29, MW2 2.10). Maybe it's just me but everything about BO2 seems so much more unpredictable. I'm still really enjoying it though.

User Info: slipknotrox765

slipknotrox765
5 years ago#46

I suck so bad at this game.
GT: UPSEToPENGUINS

User Info: gdogghenrikson

gdogghenrikson
5 years ago#47
EyEs fr0m Ab0vE posted...
If skill-matching really is in the game, even good players should have an ~1 KD ratio. What gives?

^^true

User Info: disabledsanity

disabledsanity
5 years ago#48
0.98 was higher till I started playing Hardcore TDM and Hardcore FFA before that I played alot of Core.....

User Info: Blizzard09

Blizzard09
5 years ago#49
gdogghenrikson posted...
EyEs fr0m Ab0vE posted...
If skill-matching really is in the game, even good players should have an ~1 KD ratio. What gives?

^^true

Because you can gain such a high ratio playing off bads that by the time you play very good people you have a high K/D ratio. Also more then just K/D ratio is taken into effect.

W/L ratio, Points Per Minute ( I think thats what it is in this game), K/D ratio, Accuracy ( I think its in there) are all part of it.

someone with high W/L ratio but lower K/D can be matched up with some with high K/D ratio and low W/L ratio.

Not that it works half the time anyways. I mean you also matched by connection yet there is still bad lag half the time.
Mods = Kids to young for this board.

User Info: landsharkx619

landsharkx619
5 years ago#50
My k/d and w/l ratio have taken a huge hit cause of lag comp and joining losing games...at this point idec about it anymore <___<
---
-Landshark, the reason you're afraid to go alone Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3449-6463

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived