your KD ratio?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NarutoTaio

NarutoTaio
4 years ago#81
supertomato_13 posted...

Once upon a time it used to be a 3.8.

But I then started to not GAF.

Liar

User Info: UltraOverlord

UltraOverlord
4 years ago#82
a lot of high kd ratios here
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
ASUS P8Z77-V, i5 3570K 3.4GHz, CorsairVS 16GB1600mhz, evga gtx 550, wd 1tb 7200rpm, CorsairCX600 psu

User Info: Blizzard09

Blizzard09
4 years ago#83
Hanslought posted...
Not at all. I can't play the game enough to get real good or anything. I just find it funny that people are saying 3.0 or 5.0 which I know aren't true. And I doubt many people have over 2.5. Is it really that much to ask for a gamertag for people claiming over 2.0?

Seeing as there are killstreaks in these type of games where its easy to get a lucky care packages and go 30+ kills its not hard to get a high K/D ratio. Anything over a 4 is a high ratio at this point really. Since the game is not very old yet its easy to maintain a 4+ ratio. Give it month or so and watch then drop a whole 1.0 easy while the people that has 2.0 and under start climbing K/D Ratio.

Getting a few lucky care packages early lvls means a huge jump in K/D ratio... W/L ratio means a thousand times much more in CoD game then a high K/D ratio.
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
(message deleted)

User Info: PharoahPelican

PharoahPelican
4 years ago#85
As I haven't died, undefined. Can't divide by 0.
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: KnuxdaEchidna

KnuxdaEchidna
4 years ago#86

I find that FFA has a mixture of good and bad players allowing you to go 30-4 in one game and then 15-14 the next.
http://i52.tinypic.com/28l9mp2.gif

User Info: darkdragon_9600

darkdragon_9600
4 years ago#87
Last I checked was 1.66. I ain't that good.
Can I haz cheezburger?

User Info: Gray_wolf1119

Gray_wolf1119
4 years ago#88
Blizzard09 posted...
Hanslought posted...
Not at all. I can't play the game enough to get real good or anything. I just find it funny that people are saying 3.0 or 5.0 which I know aren't true. And I doubt many people have over 2.5. Is it really that much to ask for a gamertag for people claiming over 2.0?

Seeing as there are killstreaks in these type of games where its easy to get a lucky care packages and go 30+ kills its not hard to get a high K/D ratio. Anything over a 4 is a high ratio at this point really. Since the game is not very old yet its easy to maintain a 4+ ratio. Give it month or so and watch then drop a whole 1.0 easy while the people that has 2.0 and under start climbing K/D Ratio.

Getting a few lucky care packages early lvls means a huge jump in K/D ratio... W/L ratio means a thousand times much more in CoD game then a high K/D ratio.

You have a fair point everywhere except the bolded part. W/L is just as meaningless considering you can join in progress losing games, get a loss for quitting 3 seconds into the match, get a loss for being put in a winning match, get a loss for the host quitting and host migration failing.
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org

User Info: SpeakerEnder

SpeakerEnder
4 years ago#89
1.05, with

0.93 in Call of Duty 4
1.27 in World at War
1.40 in Modern Warfare 2
1.38 in Black Ops
1.24 in Modern Warfare 3
Phenom II X4 955 @3.5 |GTX 560 Ti @950 |8 GB DDR3 | CM Centurion 534+ | 1920x1080 + 1680x1050

User Info: Trigger_Hppy

Trigger_Hppy
4 years ago#90
2.05, and that's a chore to maintain. I don't want to fall below 2, so it's try hard all day erry' day.
XBL GT/Steam ID: TrigggrHappy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived