This game has a skill based matchmaking like Reach had a skill based matchmaking

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This game has a skill based matchmaking like Reach had a skill based matchmaking

User Info: BS_Infinite

BS_Infinite
4 years ago#11
Nordini posted...
What??! This game matches you with people according to skill? I honestly had no idea this was even a thing....i thought it was completely random. That's stupid. I want to be matched up with kids i can dominate....

If you didn't even notice then why do you care?
BS_Infinite posted...
A sig

User Info: Zero IX

Zero IX
4 years ago#12
dueric posted...
I don't care who it matches me against. I just have yet to see it work for my teammates.

Can't. quote. hard. enough.
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame

BS_Infinite
4 years ago#13
Zero IX posted...
dueric posted...
I don't care who it matches me against. I just have yet to see it work for my teammates.

Can't. quote. hard. enough.

No problem man. I can quote it for you.
BS_Infinite posted...
A sig

User Info: CinderDragon77

CinderDragon77
4 years ago#14
dueric posted...

So much this.
TrendyEnt=UberEnt= Q_Q What are consoles?

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#15
dueric posted...
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home

User Info: SST_Forever

SST_Forever
4 years ago#16
SBMM doesn't work. I play with my crappy friends (I know them IRL) and because I'm so much better when I show up in their lobbies I feel like I'm cheating. And I can't bring my friends into my lobbies cause.. well I don't wanna lose haha
PSN- SickShotzToo
Ghost is perfect. QQ

BS_Infinite
4 years ago#17
The_Last_Azn posted...
General consensus says it seems that way.

So do campers face campers? That must be miserable

Tg for having a normal spm
BS_Infinite posted...
A sig
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This game has a skill based matchmaking like Reach had a skill based matchmaking

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived