Where the hell are my double bass pedals for leveling?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Where the hell are my double bass pedals for leveling?!

User Info: soothsayer77

soothsayer77
4 years ago#1
I'm pretty sick of COD, but I checked out this game for free because my friend wanted me to play it with him bad. We get to playing some multiplayer and realizing it's exactly what I thought it would be, and start feeling empty.

But then I start getting a few kills! I'm only level 1, so I know it won't take long. Just a few more and.....

"You have been promoted." *very small fart noise*

The HELL WAS THAT?! I barley even noticed I leveled up! Where's my face melting bass?!

Geez, I wanted to at least get hype to level up a few times while playing it for this short while, but that's lame. That's LAME,

User Info: FlashCannon

FlashCannon
4 years ago#2
surprised they didn't have some stupid double step play when you leveled. music was the coolest in W@W. multiplayer menu with the guitar timed to the automatic weapon shooting in the background was so cool. then again i turned down the music all the way on my copy. tired of hearing that crap, i got better music i can listen to.
I lost hope for the perfect videogame when they took child killing out of the first Fable.
GT: YuriPRime01

User Info: dannyaq

dannyaq
4 years ago#3
yea i miss that. it makes such a mundane experience exciting.
There are only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't

User Info: soothsayer77

soothsayer77
4 years ago#4
Yeh seriously. It really was dumb and fun, and made it exciting when you level up. Now I don't really care when I do.

At least the pick 10 system seems interesting.

User Info: Valerium

Valerium
4 years ago#5
Good point, it is pretty unnoticable. I also miss the old challenge complete popups.

I remember in black ops I once had this crazy popup streak in a game with like 9 different challenges done, i kept hearing BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMPA BUMP" it was pretty much unplayable for a minute lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Where the hell are my double bass pedals for leveling?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived