Best gun in COD history?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Best gun in COD history?

User Info: Victor_Jace

Victor_Jace
4 years ago#101
UMP from MW2. I remember on Quarry seeing a bunch of dots on my uav inside one of the buildings and just randomly hipfiring into the wall and got a multi-kill. Gun was so overpowered. Killed in two hits and, despite what the stat screen said, that thing had the range of a sniper. Speaking from personal experience here.
Pokemon Black 2 FC - 0691 3078 2140

User Info: jamejame

jamejame
4 years ago#102
agammon posted...
Don't know the name of the gun, but it's the second LMG in Black Ops 2. It has a super high fire rate and almost no recoil. I think it hold around a hundred bullets. I honestly feel cheap just mowing dudes down without having to reload. Slap on the scope that puts red squares over enemies, a quick aim grip, and whatever the thing is that increases accuracy and its all over. I set all my perks to whatever helps me get around fastest and I can move like I have an assault rifle. Really, I'm surprised more people haven't discovered this.

Shhh, don't let them know of the LMG master race.

User Info: DrFeelgood1984

DrFeelgood1984
4 years ago#103
SPAS 12 - Black Ops
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
4 years ago#104
M16A3, Call of Duty 4.

With an RDS it's like a 3-round burst sniper rifle.
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.

User Info: Zukkus

Zukkus
4 years ago#105
The BAR in Call of Duty 3. Good for close-medium range, and can also function as a sniper rifle with single shots. I still play COD3 occasionally with the small group that still plays, and I can usually top the leaderboards with the BAR.
"I just wasted a bullet. Don't waste your life." -Big Boss

User Info: Android21A

Android21A
4 years ago#106
Prenerf 1887s akimbo. No contest. This topic comes up often and the 1887s always win.
Will you take the Rocket Launcher?
>Yes No

User Info: TheRedDash

TheRedDash
4 years ago#107
Has to be the mp5 from cod 4 but my favorite weapon out of all cods was the AUG from black ops. So many deaths by my hands
Liam Neeson > Chuck Norris
Not much for sugar coating

User Info: Alamyst_

Alamyst_
4 years ago#108
FAL
psn Alamyst

User Info: zack12369

zack12369
4 years ago#109
FAMAS- OP in EVERY Game it's in.
gt : z a c k t k.
<insert witty sig here>

User Info: T_D

T_D
4 years ago#110
Dont know if its the best but the gun I used almost exclusively in BO1 was the Aug with dual mags. Such a good gun. Also m16 from cod4.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Best gun in COD history?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived