Smaw double kill medals.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Smaw double kill medals.

User Info: Majik25

Majik25
4 years ago#1
Good god, the only way to get one of these things is to impact a god damn conjoined twin.
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518

User Info: jay11228181

jay11228181
4 years ago#2
Haven't tried yet, I know one of the launchers requires direct impact to unlock a camo.

User Info: Majik25

Majik25
4 years ago#3
The rpg and smaw btoh require 5 double kills and the rpg requires one triple kill, which I got the first game I unlocked the challenge, but the smaw doesnt kill anyone.
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518

jay11228181
4 years ago#4
It's probably gonna require some dumb luck. Try hardcore, it will definitely kill two people in the blast radius.

User Info: Scottydont19

Scottydont19
4 years ago#5
That's surprising to me. It didn't take all that long for me to get the double kills. Maybe I'm just luck.

jay11228181
4 years ago#6
Try headquarters or hard point enemies have to cluster up. I've seen 4 kills with one sniper shot so a smaw double kill shouldn't be to hard.

User Info: Scottydont19

Scottydont19
4 years ago#7
jay11228181 posted...
Try headquarters or hard point enemies have to cluster up. I've seen 4 kills with one sniper shot so a smaw double kill shouldn't be to hard.

Or dom. That's how I got my triple kill with the RPG. I got a quad kill on a flag defense and even though it was 4 people it counted towards the challenge.

User Info: Frost_Mirror

Frost_Mirror
4 years ago#8
Aim for cars. Play modes like hard point or hq and pray for incompetent opponents.

Don't worry man, I feel your pain. Keep at it!

User Info: MasterSplinterW

MasterSplinterW
4 years ago#9
free for all dude
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
4 years ago#10

Yeah, but Flak Jacket doesn't protect against bullets. SMAWs barely dent someone not running FJ...if you do run into a FJ user you're going to die.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Smaw double kill medals.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived