Game: "Oh, look, he's about to get his final score streak."

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Game: "Oh, look, he's about to get his final score streak."

User Info: Zanaki

Zanaki
4 years ago#1
*Makes all current points disappear and disables the ability to earn points*

Game: "That'll teach him to go for objectives."

Seriously, why does this happen every few games?!?! Is it suppose to punish good players from dominating? Like, is this a real thing or just a glitch that seems to be targeting me out. >_>

3 times today my score streak just stops going up, and drops down to 0 points. I can't earn any unless I quit the match.
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"

User Info: jamejame

jamejame
4 years ago#2
I've had this happen a few times, or so I thought, but I ended up still earning scorestreaks, my progress bar was just glitched.

User Info: Theonerayman

Theonerayman
4 years ago#3
Iv seen this where my UI score bar stops going up but I'm still getting points (scoreboard) and im still getting my skill streaks, they just aren't lighting up. I treat it like hardcore and just listen for the cues if I have a Killstreak ready.
For the Horde!!!!

Zanaki
4 years ago#4
jamejame posted...
I've had this happen a few times, or so I thought, but I ended up still earning scorestreaks, my progress bar was just glitched.

Hm, I definitely earned enough points for me last score streak, though...

Maybe I didn't? I thought I did, I was about 1-2 kills away and I captured B flag (Nuketown).

Ah well, I'll test it out when it inevitably happens again. xD
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"

Zanaki
4 years ago#5
Well, 2 v 1. I guess I lose. xD

Thanks for the info guys. :D
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Game: "Oh, look, he's about to get his final score streak."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived