This game has the best story in a COD game. (Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This game has the best story in a COD game. (Spoilers)

User Info: aaazeus

aaazeus
4 years ago#1
I got to say I was impressed by it, I started playing without knowing that there were choices and different endings, so I was quite surprised. Needless to say some of the moments were really tough specially the part were you have to decide if you kill Harper or shoot Menendes. I got the worse ending possible with almost everyone dead, only Mason and Harper alive.

Its good to see such a strong, well written, personal story like this in a Call of Duty game. Some great characters and one of the most believable villains I've ever seen, the kind that you can sympathize with, made this game stand out in a lot of aspects. Congratulations Treyarch.
Hail to btmudd28, I will always remember thee.
GT- raisosite

User Info: cwatz12

cwatz12
4 years ago#2
This is without a doubt the WORST writing in a cod game to date.

The choices element was cool, and the gameplay was excellent. The writing however was inconsistent, unfaithful to BO1, and has a ton of nonsensical garbage.

User Info: Velociswagger

Velociswagger
4 years ago#3
cwatz12 posted...
This is without a doubt the WORST writing in a cod game to date.

The choices element was cool, and the gameplay was excellent. The writing however was inconsistent, unfaithful to BO1, and has a ton of nonsensical garbage.

User Info: byrocracy

byrocracy
4 years ago#4
Story succeeded in making me hate Raul Menendez.

Da-veed
What are you waiting for? Christmas?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. This game has the best story in a COD game. (Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived