Are people actually still playing this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Are people actually still playing this?

User Info: PharoahPelican

PharoahPelican
4 years ago#21
RunninGunnin posted...
^ lol have you played halo? There are no killstreaks there are point streaks you get better guns for, and thats only in one mode at of 10+ modes...

Ordinance drops = killstreaks

I also like how they added sprinting and custom classes too. Lol, if you're gonna bash cod, don't compare it to a game that's trying so hard to be like cod.

It's like you've never played Halo.
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.

User Info: NejiHyuga900

NejiHyuga900
4 years ago#22
RunninGunnin posted...
I bought the game at launch and sold it 2 days later, went back to league of legends and halo 4.

Reminds me of me back in 2007. I tried CoD4 (my first CoD game). Got very frustrated with multiplayer (so I went to complete Campaign on Veteran instead but I raged quit Miles High Club) and went back to Halo 3 until MW2 came out. But I have no problems with Black Ops II. Currently my favorite CoD title and I am use to the CoD gameplay style by now (actually since MW2).

While other gamers were having so much fun on CoD4, I couldn't enjoy it. And I couldn't get use to playing a CoD game until MW2 came out (the gameplay mechanics are so different from any other shooter game I played in the past).
Xbox 360 Gamertag: TDPNeji
Steam name: NejiHyuga900

User Info: RPG0ddess

RPG0ddess
4 years ago#23
As of 10 minutes ago...550,000 people were still playing this.
How we've survived so misguided is a mystery- MJK
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#24
RunninGunnin posted...
Not a troll or hate topic.

I bought the game at launch and sold it 2 days later, went back to league of legends and halo 4.

Just wondering if it still has a community? Worst cod ever imo, hated every aspect.

>League of Legends
>Halo 4
Lmao stopped reading topic there.
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home

User Info: Mumble_

Mumble_
4 years ago#25
I love the whole "he doesn't have the same opinion as me? Troll topic" mentality this board has.
Bulbasaur is the best starting Pokemon.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Are people actually still playing this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived