The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Impact Kills

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Akiba69

Akiba69
4 years ago#1
One of the challenges for the SMAW is to get 10 impacts kills, what exactly is an impact kill? It doesn't seem to be just a flat out kill with one.
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.

User Info: jamejame

jamejame
4 years ago#2
Hit some directly with the rocket rather. It's a kill resulting from the impact of the object, not the explosive splash damage.

User Info: MR_RoCKSo

MR_RoCKSo
4 years ago#3
jamejame posted...
Hit some directly with the rocket rather. It's a kill resulting from the impact of the object, not the explosive splash damage.

This,just run up to them and fire at the waist.
---
If all else fails Spin the controller topwise....trust me it works

User Info: Snake_Gauntlet

Snake_Gauntlet
4 years ago#4
It's not too hard. Just take a moment (if you have one) to line up the sights and you'll have it it no time. I got three for just firing and not really aiming. So I can't imagine it would take long if you were actually trying.
Chalepa Ta Kala
GT: Tanooki359

User Info: oReload

oReload
4 years ago#5
Go throw a bouncing betty at someone. If it hits them it will continuously ricochet inside of them and kill them.
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived