Okay, its been long enough. I NEED TOMBSTONE ANSWERS!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Okay, its been long enough. I NEED TOMBSTONE ANSWERS!

User Info: Teh_5_Starz

Teh_5_Starz
5 years ago#1
I just played a game where i died with tombstone in the city and was respawned in the diner area. I went through hel and back jumping through teleporters with no jugg or guns trying to get to the city area, only to find it had dissapeared. I then died due to lack of money/guns and the raged untill i threw my remote at my mirror and shattered it for having wasted 2000 on a virtualy useless perk

So i must ask...
1. How long does thepickup stay at the area where you died?

2. Does it last longer than say, a maxammo floating?

3. If i die at the start of a round, must i worry about it disappearing before i even respawn?
GT: Teh 5 Star
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dlc-the-mega64/719525

User Info: natedude0903

natedude0903
5 years ago#2
I don't have any good answers, but maybe a little insight towards the 3rd question.

I think they have a timer, not sure how long, but I don't think it activates until you respawn. So no, you shouldn't have to worry about it disappearing is you die quickly.
GT: l DatAss l
Currently playing: with myself

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
5 years ago#3
Teh_5_Starz posted...
I just played a game where i died with tombstone in the city and was respawned in the diner area. I went through hel and back jumping through teleporters with no jugg or guns trying to get to the city area, only to find it had dissapeared. I then died due to lack of money/guns and the raged untill i threw my remote at my mirror and shattered it for having wasted 2000 on a virtualy useless perk

So i must ask...

3. If i die at the start of a round, must i worry about it disappearing before i even respawn?

1. approximately 60 seconds after you respawn.

2. I dont actually know how long one of those last. If i had to guess i would say yes.

3. No, in my experience the timer starts when you respawn.
A number of polite gentlemen requested I change my signature. So i did.
I want my Minecraft Xbox 360 Wedge Antilles skin.

User Info: Teh_5_Starz

Teh_5_Starz
5 years ago#4
imthestuntman posted...
Teh_5_Starz posted...

So i must ask...

1. approximately 60 seconds after you respawn.

2. I dont actually know how long one of those last. If i had to guess i would say yes.

3. No, in my experience the timer starts when you respawn.

Your probably right, i hopped into theater mode to look back on it. It lasted 2 minutes from the time i died
GT: Teh 5 Star
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dlc-the-mega64/719525
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Okay, its been long enough. I NEED TOMBSTONE ANSWERS!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived