So it's Lag Comp?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#21
>mfw I get told idk what I'm talking about for bringing up connections
>mfw everyone posts paragraphs about lag comp doing exactly what I said to connections in my first post but without sarcasm
>mfw TC apparently lol'd at me knowing how this mechanic works for a year now due to MW3's terrible launch exerience
>mfw TC lol'd at me pointing out he could have looked this up even though no new information has surfaced in this thread

God I love this website.
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
4 years ago#22
ICantNameGud posted...
>mfw everyone posts paragraphs about lag comp doing exactly what I said to connections in my first post but without sarcasm
>mfw TC apparently lol'd at me knowing how this mechanic works for a year now due to MW3's terrible launch exerience
>mfw TC lol'd at me pointing out he could have looked this up even though no new information has surfaced in this thread

God I love this website.

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/644.$plit/C_71_article_1133002_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg?21%2F08%2F2009%2009%3A16%3A53%3A702
>yfw you didnt do as you were told and shut up

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#23
Krazoa2 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

God I love this website.

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/644.$plit/C_71_article_1133002_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg?21%2F08%2F2009%2009%3A16%3A53%3A702
>yfw you didnt do as you were told and shut up

I don't really care how in depth you guys want to discuss it. The point is it works the way we all know it works: Lag Comp tries to make the game fair because we all have different connections and ping. More often than not the person with a better connection gets screwed. Lower connections may very well be getting screwed too, but people report success nerfing or downgrading their connections so I doubt it.

Everyone who's posted 4 paragraph responses has said exactly what I originally said, sans sarcasm, as I already posted: "derp people stealing wi-fi do better lol".

I said it that way because we as a community have known the what and how about lag-comp for over a year now, and it still operates exacty the same. If you don't believe me then kindly read the thread.

Sorry I made a joke about the most mentioned topic on this frikken board. I'm not opening your link, this isn't 4chan, I don't care about your reaction face.
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived