Nerf this, buff that, lag comp, tryhard stories, kd ratio, op gun/streak/etc....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Nerf this, buff that, lag comp, tryhard stories, kd ratio, op gun/streak/etc....

User Info: SinCityKid

SinCityKid
4 years ago#1
Am I missing anything? Too many of these same topics, over and over again. I'm tired of sifting through all the garbage threads, this message board is stale. I wish there was a way to filter threads by avoiding any of these keywords. Is it too much to ask for some moar original thought here?

User Info: Frost_Mirror

Frost_Mirror
4 years ago#2
What have you accomplished in cod today?

User Info: MLepp611

MLepp611
4 years ago#3
Original like spelling "more" like "moar"?
[NICE] Co-founder and Grenade King!
"You can get a lot more done with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone."

User Info: AirRawr_

AirRawr_
4 years ago#4
yes
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg

User Info: SinCityKid

SinCityKid
4 years ago#5
Oh wait, I forgot a few: laser sight is cheap, X map is bad, i hate campers, damn those headglitchers, this game is rushed, this game is a rehash, these spawns are killing me

User Info: SullyTheStrange

SullyTheStrange
4 years ago#6
I'm sorry, TC, what do you wanna talk about?

Because we're actually talking about the game, whining or not. You're whining about whiners.
All's fair in love and war, kid.

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#7
You forgot about topics that are complaining about other topics that are complaining.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: 2006_

2006_
4 years ago#8
SinCityKid posted...
Oh wait, I forgot a few: laser sight is cheap, X map is bad, i hate campers, damn those headglitchers, this game is rushed, this game is a rehash, these spawns are killing me

Well, most of the things you sum up are true. Laser sight is cheap, I really REALLY hate map X, yup campers too, headglitching? laamee, doubt that is rushed but it is a rehash and the spawns are bad, yes.

Yet, I'm still going to play it... after I finish Dragonborn.

User Info: JMoney3851179

JMoney3851179
4 years ago#9
So you come to a message board made for discussing aspects of the game, and you find:

Topics discussing what people think is too OP or too weak

People mad about dieing because of lag rather then skill

and discussing K/D ratios

....that is somehow suprising/disappointing to you.

User Info: Zero IX

Zero IX
4 years ago#10
I agree with the TC in spirit.

So much text is wasted on non-productive complaining about the lag or gun balance when what we should do instead is compare/share successful tactics. ^_____^
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Nerf this, buff that, lag comp, tryhard stories, kd ratio, op gun/streak/etc....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived