F*** it, I'm done

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheRisingSon

TheRisingSon
5 years ago#31
The game is fine. I've only experienced a problem with lag once and I've had the game since launch. People who complain are whiners who suck at the game plain and simple. It's more annoying when you hear people online complaining that the game sucks... while they're continuing to play on 3rd prestige.

User Info: billnye69

billnye69
5 years ago#32
Superman070776 posted...
I really hope all of the haters and whiners really do refuse to buy the next COD. The whole community would benefit from them being gone....but my money is on these children being in line at midnight next year just so they can pay their $60+ and spend the next few months complaining and crying about whichever gun in the game killed them last, or how it is the same game or whatever nonsense they want to spew from their face-hole.

You say that children are the only complainers. You'd have to be a gullible child to think there is nothing wrong with what Activision has been doing with the franchise and the way the developers half ass a game every year.

How can you possibly think that they can make a "new" game yearly and maintain a certain level of quality. Why do you think all the MP maps are from the campaign, because there is no time to make good quality maps in 12 months, the make a campaign in the year and then barf out MP from the left overs.

The only decent thing CoD has seen getting good development is the Zombie mode.
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.

User Info: Superman070776

Superman070776
5 years ago#33
Your lack of knowledge is glaring. Treyarch didn't make BLOPS2 in one year. They made it in two years, and not all of the maps we get this year will be from the campaign. Infinity Ward makes the game every other year, so both teams get two years to work on the game elements. I know there are people who want huge sweeping changes to the game every year, but I don't. I played COD4 because I liked the gameplay, so I like getting more every year, and I don't want huge changes to it. Give me more maps, a cool story, and weapons with the same or similar controls, and some cool set-ups to play with. I play the games because they are fun....BF3 was not fun. MOH was not fun. Halo is not fun to me, but it is to a lot of peo0ple. I will keep buying COD games because I enjoy them. If I stopped enjoying them, I wouldn't be in here complaining and crying...I would just stop buying it. It would be better if more people thought like that.
Game Devs...you will never please all of these complainers...so just ignore them and keep giving the rest of us the games we like.

User Info: nindreams

nindreams
5 years ago#34
TheRisingSon posted...
The game is fine. I've only experienced a problem with lag once and I've had the game since launch. People who complain are whiners who suck at the game plain and simple. It's more annoying when you hear people online complaining that the game sucks... while they're continuing to play on 3rd prestige.

First impressions can be fickle. That's why I tried to give this game a fair shake...it failed...like your post I am actually quite competent at shooters, in fact I earned the 1000 headshot calling card in the short time I made myself try to stomach this game. You didn't have to read this post, so quit with the flaming troll routine.

User Info: Gamerguy92

Gamerguy92
5 years ago#35
matt-nicklin posted...
you think mw4 will be better, i feel sorry for you.

This. That's probably why I'm stopping at this CoD.
In God I trust.

User Info: 2006_

2006_
5 years ago#36
I stopped playing MP a week after release. Zombies was my only hope for this game, but I can't understand why they chose to put the older weapons in zombies. If I wanted to PaP a Galil, AK74u, Olympia etc, I would've stayed at Black Ops 1.

User Info: nindreams

nindreams
5 years ago#37
Superman070776 posted...
Your lack of knowledge is glaring. Treyarch didn't make BLOPS2 in one year. They made it in two years, and not all of the maps we get this year will be from the campaign. Infinity Ward makes the game every other year, so both teams get two years to work on the game elements. I know there are people who want huge sweeping changes to the game every year, but I don't. I played COD4 because I liked the gameplay, so I like getting more every year, and I don't want huge changes to it. Give me more maps, a cool story, and weapons with the same or similar controls, and some cool set-ups to play with. I play the games because they are fun....BF3 was not fun. MOH was not fun. Halo is not fun to me, but it is to a lot of peo0ple. I will keep buying COD games because I enjoy them. If I stopped enjoying them, I wouldn't be in here complaining and crying...I would just stop buying it. It would be better if more people thought like that.

In the time I've spent playing these games since CoD2, I think I've earned the right to vent once, which I did...once. Sorry if you don't agree. I guess you enjoy being spawn killed on uninspired maps with overpowered smgs. Have fun. People like you enable crappy developers like Treyarch to keep pumping out recycled feces every other year...and btw I am aware they spent two years molding this turd, which makes it all the more pathetic.

User Info: unpleasant_milk

unpleasant_milk
5 years ago#38
dont know you, dont care if you leave.
GT unpleasant milk
Lifes just a game guys, don't get mad....

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
5 years ago#39
far as i remember....there isn't going to be a mw4..... that is if the rumors are true about infinity ward dropping cod as part of their line-up, and sledgehammer picking it up past that
The teacher said we could be anything we wanted when we grow up.
He wasnt talking to you son, now go out back and practice digging some holes.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived