so uh, how do you guys who don't care about k/d enjoy this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. so uh, how do you guys who don't care about k/d enjoy this game?

User Info: Gnilpmud

Gnilpmud
5 years ago#31
Plus the few amazing kills or streaks that occur completely make the cheap deaths worth it. Like a previous poster said, it's just a hobby.
I'm selling these fine leather jackets.
XBL GT: Sabotage Mahal

User Info: Masterchief5525

Masterchief5525
5 years ago#32
You did well in MW3? But not this? For me MW3 was the worst, BO 2 is fine at least for me

User Info: whirlmon

whirlmon
5 years ago#33
Xbow with three bolt and laser as only wep
Silent walk
Hardwired
Blk hat
Uav
Cuav
Smoke grenades

Domination
Nuketown
wii fc 5869-0018-5590-1652
genius

User Info: Graywolf_d_45th

Graywolf_d_45th
5 years ago#34
you could try too see your death from the killers perspective see how the enjoyed it and see how it was a pretty cool kill. Either that or not giving a rats bunghole about it

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
5 years ago#35
Because Kill/Death ratio means absolutely nothing in my life outside of video games which is a form of entertainment. Sure, I love to do good but having fun is number 1. I had a friend who used to flip out about Kill/Death ratio but finally gave up. He still does great but when you learn to stop caring about a meaningless number that no one other than you actually looks at; you'll start having fun. Until then, continue to stress over trivial non-sense.

User Info: brawlmastr12344

brawlmastr12344
5 years ago#36
Knife in gun game.

User Info: Q27

Q27
5 years ago#37
Experiment.
All I care about is doing having fun. I often have games, that I got really into, where I have more deaths than kills, & still had a blast.
Playing FFA against a talkative player who you are fighting for first place against is pretty exciting.
Try going for streaks with only a semi auto pistol.
I dunno.

User Info: TutelarSword

TutelarSword
5 years ago#38
Mess around, experiment with classes you normally wouldn't. I gave up on my K/D as soon as I started working on getting diamond camo on everything.

Things like the Assault Shield or Executioner just aren't healthy for your K/D... But they are really fun to use and give you a reason to keep playing if you are doing something like going for diamond....

Also it gives you something to claim is the reason why you have a bad K/D.
Proud Black Hat and Engineer user.
I unfortunately caused several topics about nukes in Black Ops II and made mine talk about STDs. Oppsies?

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
5 years ago#39
Just play it, it's the most mindless, unskilled shooter you can find, anyone who takes pride in their K/D ratio in this game is laughable anyway.
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser

User Info: dubc82

dubc82
5 years ago#40
Because I don't need a meaningless stat to have fun with a game. Running around shooting things, blowing stuff up and throwing tomahawks all over the place is enough fun for me.

I doubt my KDR is over 1 and you know what? I couldn't care less.
xbox live gamertag: crawdad1757
"winners don't quit; that's why they win."
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. so uh, how do you guys who don't care about k/d enjoy this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived