Are you a Sniper?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 4baggin

4baggin
5 years ago#1
Just trying to gauge how many of you out here are snipers? By that I mean you run a sniper rifle the majority of the time. I never have before BO2 and I just started about a day ago. I have fun with it, but really not good with the sniper yet. I have learned to love the B23R pistol though. If you are a sniper, what sensitivity do you use?

User Info: Astro_B0mb

Astro_B0mb
5 years ago#2
11-12 sens, and I never have a secondary unless I feel like using ballistics.

Usually run 5 perks and 2 attach on my gun, or 4 perks and 3 attach.
.:The Elite Connection:.

User Info: AirRawr_

AirRawr_
5 years ago#3
no i camp in a corner and wait for someone to run by then knife them in the back and quit out so I dont die and have the best kd ever
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg

User Info: kasbian

kasbian
5 years ago#4
I work in an office :(

Would love to be a sniper but gun laws in uk...
Not changing till Manchester United win the Superbowl
Started 15/11/12

User Info: switchbrad

switchbrad
5 years ago#5
i like to snipe it feels just like real life
when i go hunting i have to wait for just the right moment and its the same here
sometimes youve got to wait a wile for the big kill
my names bradley but you can call me brad
im pretty good with a 22 my dad and i hunt a lot

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
5 years ago#6
I CAN snipe, but my teammates are usually to incompetent for me to even bother.
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png

User Info: Mrdoughnut

Mrdoughnut
5 years ago#7
heck no

User Info: 4baggin

4baggin
5 years ago#8
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
I CAN snipe, but my teammates are usually to incompetent for me to even bother.

This is how I feel too. I am by no means a good player though. Above poster mentioned 3 attachments. Which do you use?

User Info: pothole567

pothole567
5 years ago#9
Just started running a Sniper Class. 2 weeks ago I was not very good at it, but the past 2 days I have picked up on the basics of doing it pretty well. The one thing I learned is don't wait to long to get the shot off once the enemy is in your sights. Aiming for the body is okay, and will do a One Shot, One Kill. Look for spots where you can overlook the playing field for good spots to pick off people. I normally don;t go right up to the window sill to snipe, I will sit back and try to hide in the shadows of the room.

I'm still not good at it but getting better by the day. This is the 1st game I can feel I can snipe with confidence.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived