So... My dream told me the Scar needs to be patched..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So... My dream told me the Scar needs to be patched..

User Info: DepreceV2

DepreceV2
4 years ago#1
Lol.. I took a nap and I had a Call of Duty dream. I know... It's pathetic.. I was playing on a map not in BO2. It looked like the oil rig map from MW3 but different. Anyway... I was using a scar with a red dot only... Lol.. at a Scar needing a red dot and NOT using a Forgrip.. Anyway.. so I saw a guy on radar chasing me.. I ran away behind a corner and headglitched.. I threw a Sensor grenade at him around the corner and saw him coming.... He came around the corner.. I shot him and recoiled a lot and lost the gun battle. I started to rage A LOT in my dream.. LOL. So.. before I went to sleep I was thinking that the Scar needs to lose a little recoil in a patch or something.. I guess that set the dream off.

BTW... I don't play this game that much so no.. I'm not playing it too much... I have played it like 1 hour total in 3 days or something... So based on my dream..Treyarch should patch the Scar!

P.S.
Yep.. I'm going crazy... xD
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.

User Info: DepreceV2

DepreceV2
4 years ago#2
bump
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.

User Info: BuckShot70

BuckShot70
4 years ago#3
Funny my dream usually consists of Chris Farley dressed like a ninja, telling me I could stand to loose a couple of pounds while doing the gangnam style dance with that gopher from caddyshack. I don't know what it means.
WHY WAS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP?!!!

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
4 years ago#4
BuckShot70 posted...
Funny my dream usually consists of Chris Farley dressed like a ninja, telling me I could stand to loose a couple of pounds while doing the gangnam style dance with that gopher from caddyshack. I don't know what it means.

It means you made it up. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So... My dream told me the Scar needs to be patched..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived