If you have diamond camo for shotguns

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If you have diamond camo for shotguns

User Info: alphonsoeq

alphonsoeq
4 years ago#1
Just wondering what game modes you used for the s12 and m1216 for the OHK. HC is what in doing right now but it's such a campfest
Currently playing- BO2, Romance of the 3 kingdoms 3, Dark Souls.

User Info: wpx777

wpx777
4 years ago#2
HC is best, but Hardpoint/HQ work well too. Toss concussion in cap point and go to work.

alphonsoeq
4 years ago#3
Ty

User Info: White_Knight_01

White_Knight_01
4 years ago#4
I like hardcore ffa. very easy to find campers.

in a normal ffa with the s12 I would get 5/30 kills that are ohk.
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD

User Info: rapidshot20

rapidshot20
4 years ago#5
Make sure you just stick to maps that are close quarters and always get as close to the enemy as possible.

alphonsoeq
4 years ago#6
Omfg the s12 might be the worst primary ever. I get hitmarkers with it in hardcore. HARDCORE. Anyone with diamond camo for shotguns you have my respect!

User Info: forgotten0285

forgotten0285
4 years ago#7
alphonsoeq posted...
Omfg the s12 might be the worst primary ever. I get hitmarkers with it in hardcore. HARDCORE. Anyone with diamond camo for shotguns you have my respect!

If I am being honest, I don't think I have ever gotten a kill with that awful thing. I've tried it maybe three times, died a few times after getting 2-3 hitmarkers in close quarters and put it down again.

If i pick it up off the ground i take back my empty gun....
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.

User Info: NInjaZiru

NInjaZiru
4 years ago#8
I played Chaos Moshpit/Nuketwon 24/7. Because I was determined and don't completely suck.
Robert_____Maze:
What? No. There has never been a decent military stratergy in history that has ended with "And then we shoot it with our lazor."

User Info: Scottydont19

Scottydont19
4 years ago#9
I mainly played core domination to get mine diamond. I got the KSG gold my first prestige and then the 870. The S12 took me a little longer than the 870, but not much longer. The 1216 was a pain because I had to play as if I was playing knife only. I used ghost, lightweight and ex. con and just run up in peoples faces and hoped for the OSK. I think by the time I got the 1216 gold I had just under 600 kills with it. I should have done HC but I hate playing it.

User Info: Tziggyx

Tziggyx
4 years ago#10
I have Diamond Shotguns. Am I the only one who sorta likes the S12? It needs a huge buff, butt I've gotten triple kills on a few occasions.
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. If you have diamond camo for shotguns

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived