What the hell? Ghost+Suppresor was broken all this time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What the hell? Ghost+Suppresor was broken all this time?

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
4 years ago#1
Players using Ghost and a Suppressor attachment will no longer appear on the enemy’s minimap while shooting and moving while a UAV is up.

So trying to play Stealth before this patch was actually broken... Good to know that having Ghost + a silencer or not having a silencer made absolutely no difference.
Ryyaann is banned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: jamejame

jamejame
4 years ago#2
I lol'd so hard when I read this in the patch notes. I'm not sure how you even overlook something like this as it's a playstyle most ghost users are going to advocate, and yet, it didn't work the entire time. I'm glad I never use ghost, and only run with suppressor.

User Info: snicklecuck

snicklecuck
4 years ago#3
Yeah that explains a few of those killcams where the enemy just stops running, does a 180, goes prone, and waits for me to come around the corner lol

User Info: Valerium

Valerium
4 years ago#4
Who cares. You dont need either of them to do well in this game.

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
4 years ago#5
Yeah that explains a few of those killcams where the enemy just stops running, does a 180, goes prone, and waits for me to come around the corner lol

This so hard. Can't believe I've reported so many people over a game mechanic being broken.
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193

User Info: Afghan_Whig777

Afghan_Whig777
4 years ago#6
Valerium posted...
Who cares. You dont need either of them to do well in this game.

Who cares? I do, scrub
That means they released a MAJOOOOOOOOOOOOOR overlooked glitch. Do you know how many times I died when I shouldn't have?

I was basically playing without a perk 1. Thats a big god damn deal
GT: Arcade Fire87

User Info: coldisgood

coldisgood
4 years ago#7
Facepalm.

This explains so much.
M'Aiq knows that there are no babies, instead, the mother must deliever a five foot Imperial. -Sinroth

User Info: BoyWitArabStrap

BoyWitArabStrap
4 years ago#8
this is ridiculous

User Info: xXHughChardonXx

xXHughChardonXx
4 years ago#9
snicklecuck posted...

So much this. And probably explains some of the screams from people I killed mic's "How the fu..." (which of course people must have heard from me as well)

User Info: shadowsofdawn

shadowsofdawn
4 years ago#10
snicklecuck posted...

This.

Seriously, this is probably the biggest trollolol 3arc has pulled yet.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What the hell? Ghost+Suppresor was broken all this time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived