wtf i just got probation for quitting normally

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. wtf i just got probation for quitting normally

User Info: ThugLife247

ThugLife247
4 years ago#1
wtf sorry TREYARCH that some of your maps are s***y and i dont want to be FORCED to play them if i dont join a pregame lobby. i also am sorry TREYARCH that i go into chaos moshpit expecting nuketown or another small map, not STANDOFF or CARRIER or EXPRESS. furthermore i am SORRY for quitting a game when theres two people on my team, OR when we are getting destroyed already, OR HEAVEN FORBID i join a boosters lobby! for you treyarch, i will stay in the game and get reset like you did to my friend who was forced in! no quitting for me!

ps SORRY TREYARCH
i won't deny it i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me

User Info: Swan3624

Swan3624
4 years ago#2
Oh HERE we GO again.

-.-
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624

User Info: SupremeArticle

SupremeArticle
4 years ago#3
cause at treyarch we dont like quitters!
i love my girl cedes aka hoohahxchz
http://i40.tinypic.com/2hgblp0.jpg

User Info: Moegitto

Moegitto
4 years ago#4
There goes my only reason I can play this game, hope this is a "rare" occurrence. I quit out of piss poor maps or whenever I'm host, shouldn't be forced to play under unreasonable circumstances.
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121

User Info: Swan3624

Swan3624
4 years ago#5
Moegitto posted...
There goes my only reason I can play this game, hope this is a "rare" occurrence. I quit out of piss poor maps or whenever I'm host, shouldn't be forced to play under unreasonable circumstances.

Here's a tip for you when you get a piss-poor map... just back out of the lobby.
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624

ThugLife247
4 years ago#6
Swan3624 posted...
Moegitto posted...

Here's a tip for you when you get a piss-poor map... just back out of the lobby.

you're not all there are you

User Info: dario1101

dario1101
4 years ago#7
One day my router was acting all weird and i kept getting Disconected and then i get Probation.
Because of my router... What the heck Treyarch?
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-146! :D Started Feb. 2012

User Info: Astro_B0mb

Astro_B0mb
4 years ago#8
Standoff is easily the best map in the game.
.:The Elite Connection:.

User Info: nuclearpizza

nuclearpizza
4 years ago#9
OR when we are getting destroyed already.

Im okay with these other reasons of yours, but get over it. You win some you lose some.
All about me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQd7_HqR900
GT: Rainingoblivion

ThugLife247
4 years ago#10
nuclearpizza posted...
OR when we are getting destroyed already.

Im okay with these other reasons of yours, but get over it. You win some you lose some.

i shouldnt be forced into a match where the enemy team is spawn camping hard and the game is not even reasonably in reach
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. wtf i just got probation for quitting normally

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived