Basically the new probation rule encourages hosts to dashboard.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Basically the new probation rule encourages hosts to dashboard.

User Info: zxrax_alt_1

zxrax_alt_1
4 years ago#1
Because if the host dashboards, everyone in the lobby gets probation if they try to start a new online session.
http://www.twitch.tv/vraage || GT: v Raage
3770K @4.44GHz || 8GB 2133MHz || ASUS Maximus V Extreme || Samsung 840 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD

User Info: retroman20

retroman20
4 years ago#2
wow..what trash..you like that..i dont..treyarch=poo
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
4 years ago#3
VONDERHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
GT: OhBlivEeUn
BO2 lag compensation gave me an aneurism.

zxrax_alt_1
4 years ago#4

Do you have full control of your mental capacities? Do you speak English on a regular basis?

there's no excuse for such pathetically bad grammar. Come on. I literally have no clue what the f*** you were trying to say there.
3770K @4.44GHz || 8GB 2133MHz || ASUS Maximus V Extreme || Samsung 840 250GB SSD || 2TB HDD

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
4 years ago#5
Moar liek trolark
huehuehue
HUHE HUEH UEHEU
HUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe

User Info: Lerthyr

Lerthyr
4 years ago#6
zxrax_alt_1 posted...

Do you have full control of your mental capacities? Do you speak English on a regular basis?

Normally, this would call for a simple GSO, but..

GET ****ING **** ON!!!!!!

there's no excuse for such pathetically bad grammar. Come on. I literally have no clue what the f*** you were trying to say there.
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.
(message deleted)

zxrax_alt_1
4 years ago#8
and we are online in a chat not a english paper, what are you the english nazi..grow up bet im twice you age kid..or should i say feg.

Twice my age, half my intelligence. I'm impressed people like you actually manage to hold jobs or find any sort of success in the real world. I take it you do some sort of manual labor like construction since you clearly lack the intelligence to work any sort of job requiring a thought process.

User Info: dueric

dueric
4 years ago#9
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
and we are online in a chat not a english paper, what are you the english nazi..grow up bet im twice you age kid..or should i say feg.

Twice my age, half my intelligence. I'm impressed people like you actually manage to hold jobs or find any sort of success in the real world. I take it you do some sort of manual labor like construction since you clearly lack the intelligence to work any sort of job requiring a thought process.

Dude. Easy.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: gunho7

gunho7
4 years ago#10
dueric posted...
zxrax_alt_1 posted...

Dude. Easy.

I have you tagged as guy who sounds like woody. :)
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Basically the new probation rule encourages hosts to dashboard.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived