SVU's Everywhere

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: jay11228181

jay11228181
4 years ago#1
Since the latest patch was released SVU usage has skyrocketed. In just about every game I see at least three people on the other team using it. All you hear all game is snap, snap, snap, just spamming the trigger. It's getting pretty annoying.

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#2
I've probably been killed by it 5 times. Maybe 10. There's bigger problems afoot.
He's a well respected man about town,
Doing the best things so conservatively

jay11228181
4 years ago#3
The bigger problems will never be fixed. The best you can hope for is balancing the weapons. They can't fix the spawns because the maps are too small. The lag and or lag compensation is here to stay.

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
4 years ago#4
i pick one up every time i see one just for the lulz
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

User Info: Sylus2015

Sylus2015
4 years ago#5
What did they do to the SVU, again?
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...

User Info: RJrockstar

RJrockstar
4 years ago#6
Oh they can't put spawns underneath Hijacked in the tunnels? Oh how unfortunate, if only they got off their lazy asses and implemented this, maybe then Hijacked would be a decent team mode map.
GT: FixdSwine

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
4 years ago#7
Lol if you complain about the SVU. I'm sorry, but just LOL.

SVU is probably one of the more balanced guns in the game.
The Phantom Pain= FLAMING LAND WHALE!!!!!!

User Info: SwordToTheChest

SwordToTheChest
4 years ago#8
RJrockstar posted...
Oh they can't put spawns underneath Hijacked in the tunnels? Oh how unfortunate, if only they got off their lazy asses and implemented this, maybe then Hijacked would be a decent team mode map.

No, because then people would realize there's an underground portion of the map.

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
4 years ago#9
What did they do to the SVU, again?

they increased the hipfire <_<

it seems pretty obvious that hijacked is just nuketown with an underground tunnel connecting both of the house

i say we start a petition to rename "hijacked" to "nuketown... ON A BOAT!"
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.

jay11228181
4 years ago#10
zerooo0 posted...
Lol if you complain about the SVU. I'm sorry, but just LOL.

SVU is probably one of the more balanced guns in the game.

For a sniper rifle the recoil is almost nonexistent.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived