How much is this game worth to you?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How much is this game worth to you?

User Info: sicNME

sicNME
4 years ago#1
Worth the full price?

To me, after purchasing MW2 & 3, and played bloops 1, I'll never pay full price for another yearly release. I just found it for 25 bucks on craigslist. I feel 25 is about right, imo. The funniest part is two friends told me I'd be waiting as very long time to find it for 25 bucks. Lol
Grammar. The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

User Info: Nriepw

Nriepw
4 years ago#2
You're getting it used, though.

I hate used.

User Info: Swan3624

Swan3624
4 years ago#3
I say if I get 10 hours of fun gameplay out of a game, I have spent my money well, no matter the price (within reason... not exceeding $60).

I think that even a $60 game giving me 10 hours... that's $6 an hour, and that's not that much more than a movie at the theater. It's certainly less than a DVD for most movies!

That being said, I have put 100 hours into this game, according to my Raptr profile. Naturally that means probably 10 or 15... or maybe even 20 hours have been spent in the menus, but I still count that as playtime. I was enjoying myself, so I consider it playtime.

So going by my happiness with 10 hours of a game, you can imagine how ecstatic I am that I've gotten well over that amount, and the number isn't slowing down anytime soon.

This and Halo 4, man... this and Halo 4. Halo 4 has 78 hours according to my Raptr profile, so less than Blops II, but seriously... Way above the average playtime amount I get out of games I buy haha.
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624
(message deleted)

User Info: GamingAnt

GamingAnt
4 years ago#5
By the the time the next cod comes out I would have spent at least 3 days of playtime if I disliked this and 8+ days if I enjoyed it. Definitely worth the 60 dollar price tag.
Bobcats 2013 NBA Champs. Dynasty Incoming.

User Info: Swan3624

Swan3624
4 years ago#6
ReggieBush09 posted...
100 hours on blops 2 already?

get a life kid.

:\ Thanks. I'm 22, and not a kid, but I should gain more of a social life. The problem is I only have two or three good friends, and we don't really hang out all that much.

Between that, my one class in college to focus on this semester, and my part-time, one hour a day for three days, job... yeah, I could do with a little more socializing, as I mostly game or watch movies in my free time.

But to say "Get a life" is offensive to me. Just because you live your life differently from me doesn't mean I have no life. I get enjoyment out of different things than you. Maybe the same things, but in a different quantity. Gaming is what helps me cope and makes me happy, and as such, I don't think I should be faulted for doing what I enjoy, especially if it keeps my engine running.

Please show a little more respect for those with different lifestyles than yourself.
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624

User Info: Q27

Q27
4 years ago#7
With 143 hours logged on Raptr, which includes time in menus & create a class, which I include, I say free.
Should be free. Should be paid to play.
Haha no.
$65 is definitely fine with me for that much play, especially since I haven't even touched the single player yet.
That is about 46 cents an hour.
If they started to sell COD for $70, I would probably not be as likely to get it at launch.
It'd still be worth it.
But this is probably me last COD for a while.

User Info: Nriepw

Nriepw
4 years ago#8
Swan3624 posted...
ReggieBush09 posted...
100 hours on blops 2 already?

get a life kid.

:\ Thanks. I'm 22, and not a kid, but I should gain more of a social life. The problem is I only have two or three good friends, and we don't really hang out all that much.

Between that, my one class in college to focus on this semester, and my part-time, one hour a day for three days, job... yeah, I could do with a little more socializing, as I mostly game or watch movies in my free time.

But to say "Get a life" is offensive to me. Just because you live your life differently from me doesn't mean I have no life. I get enjoyment out of different things than you. Maybe the same things, but in a different quantity. Gaming is what helps me cope and makes me happy, and as such, I don't think I should be faulted for doing what I enjoy, especially if it keeps my engine running.

Please show a little more respect for those with different lifestyles than yourself.

Good post. I'm in the same boat, I used to hang out with friends a lot but I just moved back home so I only see them one a week, if I am lucky. But I play CoD with them and that is the main reason I play.

I'm not 100 hours yet, but still

Also, don't take what ReggieBush09 takes to heart. He has been a troll since MW2, he is in no position to judge others lives.

User Info: kcchiefsfan1982

kcchiefsfan1982
4 years ago#9
Personally, if it cost $300, I would still buy it. I really like this game.

BUt, then again, I voted Romney, so I am not use to whining about price. I think the free market does just fine on it's own.

All whiners deserved to get their $^&& kicked. Literally. Maybe in the next life, it will be harsher on pathetic people I hope.

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
4 years ago#10
Tree fiddy.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How much is this game worth to you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived