How much is this game worth to you?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How much is this game worth to you?

User Info: ReggieBush09

ReggieBush09
4 years ago#11
Nriepw posted...
Swan3624 posted...
ReggieBush09 posted...
100 hours on blops 2 already?

get a life kid.

:\ Thanks. I'm 22, and not a kid, but I should gain more of a social life. The problem is I only have two or three good friends, and we don't really hang out all that much.

Between that, my one class in college to focus on this semester, and my part-time, one hour a day for three days, job... yeah, I could do with a little more socializing, as I mostly game or watch movies in my free time.

But to say "Get a life" is offensive to me. Just because you live your life differently from me doesn't mean I have no life. I get enjoyment out of different things than you. Maybe the same things, but in a different quantity. Gaming is what helps me cope and makes me happy, and as such, I don't think I should be faulted for doing what I enjoy, especially if it keeps my engine running.

Please show a little more respect for those with different lifestyles than yourself.

Good post. I'm in the same boat, I used to hang out with friends a lot but I just moved back home so I only see them one a week, if I am lucky. But I play CoD with them and that is the main reason I play.

I'm not 100 hours yet, but still

Also, don't take what ReggieBush09 takes to heart. He has been a troll since MW2, he is in no position to judge others lives.

I'm the best troll in the game right now better get with it or get lost you are in the presence of greatness.
Saints Supporter and LAkers number 1 fan and Fresno state Bball and Football fan

User Info: TJ_UNLIMITED

TJ_UNLIMITED
4 years ago#12
With all the lag and other issues, 30 bucks. BO2 costs 60, FarCry 3 costs 60, but FarCry has given me a much higher quality of product than BO2 by a longshot.
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D

User Info: Loshadt

Loshadt
4 years ago#13
I play on PC, and in this day and age it's ridiculous to pay 60$ for a video game. Realistically video games should cost around 40$.
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.

User Info: sicNME

sicNME
4 years ago#14
Nriepw posted...
You're getting it used, though.

I hate used.

Sometimes used is just as good. In this case I paid 25 bucks and got the same product as someone that paid 60.

So far, I see this game really being worth 25, 30 bucks at most.
Grammar. The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
4 years ago#15
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
With all the lag and other issues, 30 bucks. BO2 costs 60, FarCry 3 costs 60, but FarCry has given me a much higher quality of product than BO2 by a longshot.

I'd say its worth $20.

Halo 4 is a well made lag free for the most part game and its $60.

Black Ops II is a poorly constructed, head glitching, glitch filled, Lag infested mess.

So considering the good and bad of each, Halo is worth the price and Black Ops II is an expensive beta test.

User Info: umn09

umn09
4 years ago#16
I lilke bo 2, but i think it should be worth $40

$60 seems like a bit much, for $60 I expect things i have seen b4
If there is an intelligent designer, then why are you so ugly?

User Info: sicNME

sicNME
4 years ago#17
Loshadt posted...
I play on PC, and in this day and age it's ridiculous to pay 60$ for a video game. Realistically video games should cost around 40$.

I agree. But the video game industry knows they can bank off the ignorance of the general console player base.
Grammar. The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

User Info: IronMonkey008

IronMonkey008
4 years ago#18
It was worth the full price since I got my moneys worth, but at the same time I wish I didn't buy it.
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008

User Info: Astro_B0mb

Astro_B0mb
4 years ago#19
KabtheMentat posted...
Tree fiddy.

Give or take a couple pennies.
.:The Elite Connection:.

User Info: Blizzard09

Blizzard09
4 years ago#20
$10 is about all this game is worth... Thank god it didn't cost me a penny to get it so its all uphill for me.
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How much is this game worth to you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived