Favorite SMG

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Etherstream

Etherstream
5 years ago#21
Blizzard09 posted...
GL17CH posted...
The ones that do lower damage shoot much faster and kill in about the same amount of time. Quit being such a special snowflake.

Your a Tool. You totally tried to take the guys post and turn it into your own. Its okay to be a stupid as he was thinking he knew what he was talking about, but your even more stupid for following him blindly when you have zero idea what your talking about.

Lower damage does not mean worst... Lower damage means high rate of fire and bigger clip size which means I wouldn't need to reload so much... DERP your a tool

Higher RoF and larger clip empties its rounds in the same time as Slower RoF and smaller clip. They would need to reload the same amount of times. /boggled
"Through time, through space, it will never end."

User Info: Lord_TenseEye

Lord_TenseEye
5 years ago#22
Blizzard09 posted...
None they are all easy mode. but if I had to pick I would have to say the one that does least amount of damage (not sure which one as I have yet to even touch a SMG)

That's just a stupid tactic to be honest. Why would anyone use the worst one? I'm sure you use the most accurate one with a target finder.

User Info: trakrunr4evr

trakrunr4evr
5 years ago#23
I don't understand why everyone likes the FMJ. Does it have some sort of hidden attribute? Anyways, Scorpion w. grip, silencer and fast mags.

User Info: CallMeSeeker

CallMeSeeker
5 years ago#24
PDW - Suppressor, Ext. Mags
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB

User Info: kasbian

kasbian
5 years ago#25
MP7 Fast mags, Silencer, laser sight :P
Not changing till Manchester United win the Superbowl
Started 15/11/12

User Info: KryingKetchup

KryingKetchup
5 years ago#26
AngelicTouch99 posted...
Skorpion Evo, extended mags, laser site, fast mags

Can't have fast mags AND extended mags..so........

User Info: TheBlueDeath

TheBlueDeath
5 years ago#27
Blizzard09 posted...
GL17CH posted...
The ones that do lower damage shoot much faster and kill in about the same amount of time. Quit being such a special snowflake.

Your a Tool. You totally tried to take the guys post and turn it into your own. Its okay to be a stupid as he was thinking he knew what he was talking about, but your even more stupid for following him blindly when you have zero idea what your talking about.

Lower damage does not mean worst... Lower damage means high rate of fire and bigger clip size which means I wouldn't need to reload so much... DERP your a tool

The PDW does the exact same damage as the MSMC, of which are higher damage SMGs. The PDW just has worse range than the MSMC, both sharing a slower fire-rate.

So you're completely wrong and offbase as you call someone a tool, when infact you should be looking in a mirror as you repeat "tool" over and over.

Because that's what YOU are.

A Tool.

Like a hammer.
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: igashijin

igashijin
5 years ago#28
Not a huge fan of the SMGs in this game, really; they seem to steamroll me when used against me, and they seem to not really put people down when I use them; however, I can say I have the most fun when using the scorpion with Rapid fire, a laser sight, and quickmags, or the MP7 with ex mags and a laser sight.
To dis examartein ouk andros sopho.

User Info: Draconilian

Draconilian
5 years ago#29
P90
Silencer/Rapid
No third attachment in MW2 =P
"The best, most perfectly tuned online game will always have one glaring flaw.
Anyone can play it." _ Dueric

User Info: Nevest

Nevest
5 years ago#30
Skorpion, silencer, extended mags.
http://img.imgcake.com/Nevest356/1dollagifas.gif http://img.imgcake.com/abedgifyn.gif ---GT: Serevarno

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived