Favorite SMG

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: GL17CH

GL17CH
5 years ago#31
Hardcore is the only mode to play in this game. The MSMC Reflix sight Peak reticle Long Barrel Laser is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING to use during HCTMD. Give it a try. Also

Skorpion Select Fire Long Barrel FMJ does work inside and outside of HC modes.

User Info: supercoolisaac

supercoolisaac
5 years ago#32
MP7. Stock, ex mags, silencer. get at me bro.
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac

User Info: AnatomyHorror

AnatomyHorror
5 years ago#33
PDW w/silencer and laser sight. So beast.
Upcoming Horror games - http://tinyurl.com/ambtajo

User Info: Blizzard09

Blizzard09
5 years ago#34
TheBlueDeath posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
GL17CH posted...
The ones that do lower damage shoot much faster and kill in about the same amount of time. Quit being such a special snowflake.

Your a Tool. You totally tried to take the guys post and turn it into your own. Its okay to be a stupid as he was thinking he knew what he was talking about, but your even more stupid for following him blindly when you have zero idea what your talking about.

Lower damage does not mean worst... Lower damage means high rate of fire and bigger clip size which means I wouldn't need to reload so much... DERP your a tool

The PDW does the exact same damage as the MSMC, of which are higher damage SMGs. The PDW just has worse range than the MSMC, both sharing a slower fire-rate.

So you're completely wrong and offbase as you call someone a tool, when infact you should be looking in a mirror as you repeat "tool" over and over.

Because that's what YOU are.

A Tool.

Like a hammer.

PDW has 10 bars of in damage... MSMC has 11... DERP your the tool now.
Mods = Kids to young for this board.

User Info: Blizzard09

Blizzard09
5 years ago#35
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
None they are all easy mode. but if I had to pick I would have to say the one that does least amount of damage (not sure which one as I have yet to even touch a SMG)

That's just a stupid tactic to be honest. Why would anyone use the worst one? I'm sure you use the most accurate one with a target finder.

You failed alot of grades right? I never said "worst".. I said least amount of damage, HUGE difference. Learn to read...
Mods = Kids to young for this board.

User Info: Nevest

Nevest
5 years ago#36
TheBlueDeath posted...
Blizzard09 posted...
GL17CH posted...
The ones that do lower damage shoot much faster and kill in about the same amount of time. Quit being such a special snowflake.

Your a Tool. You totally tried to take the guys post and turn it into your own. Its okay to be a stupid as he was thinking he knew what he was talking about, but your even more stupid for following him blindly when you have zero idea what your talking about.

Lower damage does not mean worst... Lower damage means high rate of fire and bigger clip size which means I wouldn't need to reload so much... DERP your a tool

The PDW does the exact same damage as the MSMC, of which are higher damage SMGs. The PDW just has worse range than the MSMC, both sharing a slower fire-rate.

So you're completely wrong and offbase as you call someone a tool, when infact you should be looking in a mirror as you repeat "tool" over and over.

Because that's what YOU are.

A Tool.

Like a hammer.

PDW has 10 bars of in damage... MSMC has 11... DERP your the tool now.

You really should never pay attention to the in game stats.
http://img.imgcake.com/Nevest356/1dollagifas.gif http://img.imgcake.com/abedgifyn.gif ---GT: Serevarno

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
5 years ago#37
PDW has 35 max damage, while msmc is 40 iirc. both are 3 hit kills at close range, but the latter having longer range.
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived