wow EMP nades are annoying

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. wow EMP nades are annoying

User Info: forgotten0285

forgotten0285
4 years ago#1
never played against a player using them until this week, and it was a full team.

most annoying thing in the game, used correctly.
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
4 years ago#2
Yep. Best equipment IMO.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.

User Info: LaFarina

LaFarina
4 years ago#3
Concussions are still more annoying. They leave you defenseless for like 5 whole seconds which is ridiculous in this fast paced game.
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/m5kAg.gif http://imgur.com/DlYPQ.gif

User Info: jay11228181

jay11228181
4 years ago#4
It bothers me that I feel a mini stun effect, I'm not a cyborg. It shouldn't cause my player to hesitate.

User Info: GRTooCool

GRTooCool
4 years ago#5
A lot of people seem to be on the EMP grenade bandwagon this week that's for sure.

I guess that's the "in" thing.
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.

User Info: Zombie2626

Zombie2626
4 years ago#6
They are mandarory for me. Nothing like taking down someones sentry gun guardian combo 2 seconds afrer they deploy them with one emp.
PSN: TMAN2626

User Info: SullyTheStrange

SullyTheStrange
4 years ago#7
It's kinda ridiculous how it destroys Guardians and sentry guns in a single hit, and from pretty far away too (through walls and whatnot). Pretty sure it only takes one to destroy a Dragonfire too, but at least an AGR is two.
All's fair in love and war, kid.
SullyTheStrange posted...
It's kinda ridiculous how it destroys Guardians and sentry guns in a single hit, and from pretty far away too (through walls and whatnot). Pretty sure it only takes one to destroy a Dragonfire too, but at least an AGR is two.

Blackhat does the same too.
GT/PSN = KeronSHB
Official Hatchiyack of the DBRB2 360 Boards

User Info: Zombie2626

Zombie2626
4 years ago#9
SullyTheStrange posted...

Yea only one for dragon but have to throw it just right.
PSN: TMAN2626

User Info: jay11228181

jay11228181
4 years ago#10
I destroyed a hunter killer with one.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. wow EMP nades are annoying

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived