Drop Shot Nerf?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
4 years ago#11
They will run up behind me, then drop shot. That's not a quick-twitch reaction, that's a deliberate action. If I'm engaged in a gunfight at range, I will seek cover long before I ever think about going prone. It just doesn't make sense to hit the deck and become a stationary target. There's nothing easier to hit than a target that isn't moving.

User Info: Silver17

Silver17
4 years ago#12
AngelicTouch99 posted...
Treyarch gave into the crybabies who werent good enough to dropshot, big surprise.

^ OH BS to that!

"Dropshotters" were vocal about nerfing the knife in previous COD games.

So the knife finally gets nerfed in this game, and to balance it out DSing needed to get nerfed too.

Now DSers are whining that they got screwed over. Well guess what, you can't have it both ways! If you are gonna cry that you want the knife nerfed, then DSing gets nerfed too...
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)

User Info: x1STP_KLOSRx

x1STP_KLOSRx
4 years ago#13
Styrof0am posted...
I dropshot about 50% of the time, even on opponents who have their backs turned to me ... but it's not on purpose.

COD is very much a twitch shooter, and my fine motorskills apparently aren't tuned enough to prevent me from involuntarily pressing the RS during a surprise firefight. This cost me a lot of kills in previous installments, where I'd randomly knife into the air. Then I discovered the tactical layout.

I doubt I'm the only one doing this, so there's your reason someone will dropshot, even with your back turned.

This is why I switched to Tactical.

User Info: sir_adam

sir_adam
4 years ago#14
AngelicTouch99 posted...
Treyarch gave into the crybabies who werent good enough to dropshot, big surprise.

LOL
^Cool Story Bro

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived