I STILL don't understand the refund prestige option...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I STILL don't understand the refund prestige option...

User Info: raymanfan1

raymanfan1
5 years ago#1
So should I just go for the CAC slot?
Do others before they do you.

User Info: Shinen_Ryu

Shinen_Ryu
5 years ago#2
What is there not to understand? It locks all of the items again and gives you all of your unlock tokens back so you can redistribute them if you didn't unlock something you wanted by the end of the prestige.
--- Allonsy! -The Doctor

User Info: Wookie_Is_Back

Wookie_Is_Back
5 years ago#3
Shinen_Ryu posted...
What is there not to understand? It locks all of the items again and gives you all of your unlock tokens back so you can redistribute them if you didn't unlock something you wanted by the end of the prestige.

It's still completely pointless.

User Info: heman66

heman66
5 years ago#4
i did it thinking it would give me my perm tokens back but it doesn't just give u 5 standard tokens and it didn't even relock the stuff I had perm unlocked..I think it's broke

User Info: Aether_Lyric

Aether_Lyric
5 years ago#5
Think of it this way: your tokens reset to what they would be when you're Level 4

User Info: Arcanine2009

Arcanine2009
5 years ago#6
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Shinen_Ryu posted...

It's still completely pointless.

Not completely, but it would be a hassle to unlock everything item, if it really does reset the tokens completely. I would rather press b to lock things again to things and gain back a token for each, I regret unlocking, than manually unlock every item I want.

Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I STILL don't understand the refund prestige option...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived