Double XP weekend is coming to a close...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Double XP weekend is coming to a close...

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#41
About lvl 40 prestige 6 to lvl 46 prestige 8.

Damn that 30k xp a match was nice.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: JammyBauer23

JammyBauer23
4 years ago#42
blackweasel30 posted...
What level did you start at and what did you end at?

I went from 1st prestige level 43 to 3rd prestige level 15.

Level 2 prestige 8 to level 2 prestige 52. Six and a half hours play time. Used th AN and the MP7 and a target finder scope on my ballistic.
RIP the truth. GT: JammyDegree0596. Fanclub members: 0

User Info: ArtisticChic

ArtisticChic
4 years ago#43
3rd 45 to 4th 30 or something
~Alexus~

User Info: Tube_of_Noob

Tube_of_Noob
4 years ago#44
Prestige 2 lvl 38 --------> Prestige 3 lvl 22

I cant believe how some people jumped like two prestiges or more this weekend. It takes about 17-18 hours for me to prestige. So Im guessing the people who prestiged more than once played like +/- 30 hours this weekend. Thats a whole lot of CoD, dont you guys have like jobs, homework, kids, girlfriends/wives, watch football, outside recreations or sleep? Im not making fun of anyone I just cant wrap my head around people playing a game that long.
"Luckys an old buddy of mine...and by buddy I mean the a-hole that ruined my Momma's girl parts."

User Info: NessPaulaJeffPo

NessPaulaJeffPo
4 years ago#45
I think I started at 18 and made it to 30. Yeah, I only just started playing a week ago or so. I don't care about my rank or K/D or W/L, I just want to unlock stuff and try out new combinations.
Sorry, this is a gaming message board. We don't play games, we just complain about them.

User Info: PsychoSkidMark

PsychoSkidMark
4 years ago#46
Tube_of_Noob posted...

I cant believe how some people jumped like two prestiges or more this weekend. It takes about 17-18 hours for me to prestige. So Im guessing the people who prestiged more than once played like +/- 30 hours this weekend. Thats a whole lot of CoD, dont you guys have like jobs, homework, kids, girlfriends/wives, watch football, outside recreations or sleep? Im not making fun of anyone I just cant wrap my head around people playing a game that long.

Doesn't take people nearly that long. People good at getting points can get 30k points a match, at least. It took me maybe 5 hours to prestige.
"God I hate shoppers"- Gamestop store manager
*Death Rays N00b Legends*

User Info: caradacos

caradacos
4 years ago#47
Level 38 to level 40.

User Info: Gamebeatsmom

Gamebeatsmom
4 years ago#48
JammyBauer23 posted...
blackweasel30 posted...
What level did you start at and what did you end at?

I went from 1st prestige level 43 to 3rd prestige level 15.

Level 2 prestige 8 to level 2 prestige 52. Six and a half hours play time. Used th AN and the MP7 and a target finder scope on my ballistic.

There is no attatchments for the balistic.

Started at prestige 2-45. 14 hours straight later, prestige 7-37.
One of the 47 monkeys of DTAP

User Info: onthefly350yard

onthefly350yard
4 years ago#49
1st Prestige level 40 to 4th Prestige level 21. I played waaay too much... If I wasn't so horrible at this game I probably would have gotten to 5th...
If you think the cost of training is expensive, imagine the cost of ignorance!
GamerTag:ONTHEFLY350YARD

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#50
Tube_of_Noob posted...

Depending on the mode you could get almost a level per match at the lvl 40+ side, and almost 2-3 levels per match on the lower levels.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Double XP weekend is coming to a close...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived