Be honest guys, is this stupid?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Be honest guys, is this stupid?

User Info: Madsoldie44

Madsoldie44
4 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M-FNfVppX8
It's only 2 minutes long
Let me know what you guys think of it, please. If you like it, i'm making more and better videos so subscribe and share please :)
Oh and if you hate it just let me know too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6EG0X2SLf8

User Info: Kant_Remoob_Eht

Kant_Remoob_Eht
4 years ago#2
You do know you shouldn't give people on gameFAQs the option to give an opinion on something you did. 80% will give a trollish opinion, while the other 20% will give an actual thought out opinion.
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....

User Info: Swan3624

Swan3624
4 years ago#3
Haha, I enjoyed it. Your commentary reminds me of mine. So I obviously don't think it's horrible... ;)

Good gameplay, though!
Currently playing: Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - Let's Play on my YouTube! :D
My Gaming YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MasterChief3624

User Info: Madsoldie44

Madsoldie44
4 years ago#4
I really don't care about what people think, although I'd prefer if they liked it, i'm just trying to expand my channel and gain a few active subscribers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6EG0X2SLf8

User Info: Madsoldie44

Madsoldie44
4 years ago#5
And thanks Swan! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6EG0X2SLf8

User Info: morbidmierdial2

morbidmierdial2
4 years ago#6
not terrible, but would not watch any more of them.

User Info: Overd0s

Overd0s
4 years ago#7
i liked it, literally and youtube wise lol

you'd be fun to play with i am sure, but i am not big on watching people play unless if it is something with a little bit of critiquing of the game and strategies or opinions on weapons/maps/strategies

still a good job for your first video, i have about 20 gigs worth of videos i recorded and i don't think im ever going to edit them; I would like to see some of your stuff later though once you get into editing and more serious topics

good luck
CURRENCY TRACKING: Info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_bill_tracking
EUR: www.eurobilltracker.com - USD: www.wheresgeorge.com - CAD: www.whereswilly.com
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Be honest guys, is this stupid?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived