Zombies lobbies...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: natedude0903

natedude0903
4 years ago#1
So I decided to join some public zombies matches. I've got to have set a record for most lobbies joined with afk players or absolutely garbage players. I can't join a group that can get past wave 5...
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
Currently playing: with myself

User Info: Dark_Link72

Dark_Link72
4 years ago#2
I recently got to wave 31 with only two other random no-mic's on Town Survival. I was impressed.
I'm loving the shenanigans.
(message deleted)

User Info: natedude0903

natedude0903
4 years ago#4
I'm a little upset that I missed what the guy said :(

Last night was just absolutely terrible for me. If they weren't afk it was somebody with a brain dead guest.

Also had somebody throw an EMP at quick revive, die, and quit when I wasn't able to revive him fast enough.
GT: l DatAss l (those are L's)
Currently playing: with myself

User Info: Feds950

Feds950
4 years ago#5
I went to round 31 with a random that didn't use a mic in der riese in black ops 1, but only got there because I had a mic and told him stuff like "don't kill the last zombie yet, I need jugg again." But he was obviously the better player considering I went down 28 times and he had to revive me with the blades. But I'm saying, if you have a mic tell them stuff and they will cooperate and get you farther, but don't act like a jerk and say things like "what the **** are you doing, you ####!" then they will leave or not revive you.

User Info: RJrockstar

RJrockstar
4 years ago#6
Got to round 37 a week ago with my cousin spli-screen and 1 random. It started out as 4 but 1 crappy random left at round 8. You can imagine my face when I found out it didnt save on the leaderboards, because 1 guy left that early. I am put off of zombies now until treyarch fixes this.
GT: FixdSwine

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived