I just got 7 Caps in Domination, should I feel bad that we lost?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I just got 7 Caps in Domination, should I feel bad that we lost?

User Info: MonerMoner

MonerMoner
4 years ago#11
bagmup posted...
Cool that you capped a few flags, but your 10-20 something is just feeding the other team scorestreaks, and that can lose you a match very quickly.

Yeah, I agree. Sometimes when I'm doing bad I'll just go hide in a corner so I can quit feeding them kills.

User Info: The_Last_Azn

The_Last_Azn
4 years ago#12
You failed to hold the flags. That's why you lost, and that's why you were able to get 7 caps in the first place instead of 4.
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179

User Info: Freshmaker11

Freshmaker11
4 years ago#13
Ive gone positive and had 10 or 11 caps and lost before
www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ

User Info: torey_caylor

torey_caylor
4 years ago#14
You need to keep those flags and spawn trap the enemy team. 7 caps means you're doing it wrong, lol (no offense)

User Info: elchris79

elchris79
4 years ago#15
7 caps and 20-20, fair play. Half that ratio just means you jumped on stupid caps a lot.

User Info: Moegitto

Moegitto
4 years ago#16
The_Last_Azn posted...
You failed to hold the flags. That's why you lost, and that's why you were able to get 7 caps in the first place instead of 4.

It's a team game, "HE" didn't fail to hold the flags his team did.Even if you're a camping sniper you can protect a flag. It's the same situation when in KC teammates refuse to pick up tags, whether they are the enemies or their teammates red tags.
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121

elchris79
4 years ago#17
To correct idiots, 7 caps does not mean he's doing it wrong, it means he's not in a group. Twice the number of deaths compared to kills means he's doing it wrong, no matter his team.

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
4 years ago#18
Nope... I get 35 caps and 12 defends using the "omg i die by everything shield" and my team still manages to lose the match. Is it even worth trying when your the only one that cares about the flags?

User Info: xFrostxPhoenix

xFrostxPhoenix
4 years ago#19
I had 11 Caps (9 B flag Caps) and 20 defends. The other members on my team had 2 caps each (neutral caps). I went 50-10ish. We won, but thank about how I felt regarding my teammates lol.
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.

elchris79
4 years ago#20
yiangaruuuga posted...
I had 11 Caps (9 B flag Caps) and 20 defends. The other members on my team had 2 caps each (neutral caps). I went 50-10ish. We won, but thank about how I felt regarding my teammates lol.

Why would you care? You won. And got a good score. Shut up.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I just got 7 Caps in Domination, should I feel bad that we lost?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived