Does anyone else do extremely bad when they are bored?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Does anyone else do extremely bad when they are bored?

User Info: Skello1O

Skello1O
4 years ago#1
When Im bored my reflexes are slow, and I don't think productively.

When games get fast paced I'm back to having near instantaneous aim, and everything I do has effort put into it.
Lightweight + ExCon helps me do this because then I'm all over the place.
FELICITATIONS MALFACTORS, I AM ENDEVERING TO MISAPROPRIATE THE FORMULARY FOR THE PREPERATION OF AFFORDABLE CUMESETABLES..... WHO WILL JOIN ME?!

User Info: chosen_silver

chosen_silver
4 years ago#2
When I am bored I go do something else. This is supposed to be a fun distraction, not a job.
GT: DrZoidberg xxx

User Info: RiverofDenial

RiverofDenial
4 years ago#3
I usually do better when I'm not trying, actually.
XBL Gamertag: Pintsized Girl

User Info: JohnWall32

JohnWall32
4 years ago#4
I have two names...one where I go hard for k/d and only play deathmatch game modes...2.82 k/d ratio...I also have a name where I play other game modes...also use this name when I'm "medicating" as it really doesn't make you play better as some suggest...anyway, 2.02 k/d ratio on that name

User Info: Skello1O

Skello1O
4 years ago#5
Another thing, should I feel guilty that I rely entirely on perks and attachments to do well? I manage a 2/3 KD with over 500 SPM when I 10/10 my assault rifle classes, yet when I go perkless and attachmentless I completely suck and the game feels awfully slow.
FELICITATIONS MALFACTORS, I AM ENDEVERING TO MISAPROPRIATE THE FORMULARY FOR THE PREPERATION OF AFFORDABLE CUMESETABLES..... WHO WILL JOIN ME?!

User Info: AintThatSerious

AintThatSerious
4 years ago#6
Skello1O posted...
Another thing, should I feel guilty that I rely entirely on perks and attachments to do well? I manage a 2/3 KD with over 500 SPM when I 10/10 my assault rifle classes, yet when I go perkless and attachmentless I completely suck and the game feels awfully slow.

A lot of guns suck w/o attachments. Some guns don't (SMGs) but a lot do (LMGs).

And without perks.. if an enemy UAV is up... you don't have ghost/toughness.. you'll get out-gunned pretty easily.
"The naked man never misplaces his wallet." - Japanese proverb
Dragon Force (SAT) Enthusiast Extraordinaire Rank III
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Does anyone else do extremely bad when they are bored?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived