Want to play with Zimos?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Want to play with Zimos?

User Info: Cosmic_Coyote

Cosmic_Coyote
4 years ago#1
Who wants to troll people in this game with me?

My trolling is similar to the autotune guys, as in I troll people over the mic, but I use autotune, so I talk in a Zimos from Saints Row The Third voice.

It is greatest impression ever, but I frequently have people telling me how good it is and how I should have a baby with them, and it is apparently really funny because I don't even have to be trying, I just say anything and they bust out laughing half the time.

I've been doing this for a while, started out trolling people in TF2, so I didn't just start this because of those autotune guys.

My friends list may be full because I get about over 9000 friend requests every time I play this game and I'm constantly having to delete people. So if it is full just send me a message saying you are from GameFAQS and we can play sometime.

If you are easily offended though, don't bother. I make fun of things such as your face among many other things, so yeah.
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Want to play with Zimos?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived