Your KDR, Aim sensitivity and TV size

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Your KDR, Aim sensitivity and TV size

User Info: aLmosT_bLinD

aLmosT_bLinD
4 years ago#41
5 sens
65 in

User Info: RedEyeHairy

RedEyeHairy
4 years ago#42
KDR: 1.11
Sensitivity: 5
TV: 40 inch
GT: Da Rapier
"guns dont kill people, but they sure as hell make it easier."

User Info: dedbus

dedbus
4 years ago#43
I see where you are going with your screen size to sensitivity theory but I also have another: Play style to sensitivity and K/D. I'm seeing a few of the higher K/D's on lower sensitivities. So I'm guessing slower playstyles focused on aiming with light machine guns and snipers versus higher sensitivities and slightly lower K/Ds that are perhaps smg or assault run and gun playstyles.

User Info: AngelicMeiko

AngelicMeiko
4 years ago#44
3.25 K/D
3 or 4 Sensitivity
21 Inch 1080p HD Viewsonic Monitor

GT: Gods Athena

User Info: AllInVane

AllInVane
4 years ago#45
dedbus posted...
I see where you are going with your screen size to sensitivity theory but I also have another: Play style to sensitivity and K/D. I'm seeing a few of the higher K/D's on lower sensitivities. So I'm guessing slower playstyles focused on aiming with light machine guns and snipers versus higher sensitivities and slightly lower K/Ds that are perhaps smg or assault run and gun playstyles.

Optic scumpi plays on 5. And my play styles nearly exact similar. except i don't care for dogs. I'd rather kills with my own gun.
Nobody currently cares what your playing.

User Info: Aether_Lyric

Aether_Lyric
4 years ago#46
dedbus posted...

No, not at all. Most of the best players out there, including rushers, use lower sensitivity. Precision aim > being able to twirl in circles.

User Info: JohnWall32

JohnWall32
4 years ago#47
22 inch monitor

User Info: HeWentToJared

HeWentToJared
4 years ago#48
2.21 k/d
10 sensitivity
21 inch monitor
The Galleria of Foolery

User Info: gwetmore4523

gwetmore4523
4 years ago#49
K/D: 4.18
Sens: 4
TV: 32-inch
PSN - W3tm0G
XBL - xM0G

User Info: keyblade_lord

keyblade_lord
4 years ago#50
1.48 K/D
14 Sensitivity
42" Screen
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam, Gamertag and Nintendo Net ID: Joseponypants
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Your KDR, Aim sensitivity and TV size

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived