Just had my worst game in COD history

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Just had my worst game in COD history

User Info: trakrunr4evr

trakrunr4evr
4 years ago#1
went 1-74 in KC, 0 confirms, 1 deny. I had two assists though, so that's an improvement. I wanted to watch it, BUT THEATER DIDN'T SAVE IT.
GT: Stelthmastr

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#2
That intentional?
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

trakrunr4evr
4 years ago#3
darkshadowmaster posted...
That intentional?

No, I'm bad

User Info: Y-I-K-E-S

Y-I-K-E-S
4 years ago#4
ha i see what you done there ye old topsy turvy counter thread man you are on fire tonight
PSN Y-I-K-E-S

trakrunr4evr
4 years ago#5
Y-I-K-E-S posted...
ha i see what you done there ye old topsy turvy counter thread man you are on fire tonight

Really I'm just bored and want to see what kind of funny responses I can get. Not much you can do while sick :(

User Info: Khy

Khy
4 years ago#6
trakrunr4evr posted...
went 1-74 in KC, 0 confirms, 1 deny. I had two assists though, so that's an improvement. I wanted to watch it, BUT THEATER DIDN'T SAVE IT.

Obviously you suck at sucking. I just had a game where I went 0-188 with 0 confirms and 0 denies. Additionally, I didn't have one assist. Although I did keep playing crappy rap music over the mic to annoy my teammates.

Get on my level brah.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Just had my worst game in COD history

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived